Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
He got Bimmy and Soul B on. He bombing on Champ

im watching the live now..they got Champ on camera stealin this is some wiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllldddddd shyt in comparison to his flip interview

A disgusting lack of integrity from Champ. Dude is a dirtbag.

Damn how they gone put out there that Champ was molested as a child and a product of rape. That's fukked up

Yeah, I ain't like that, but it is what it is.

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
Champ got molested

When people are molested, particularly by a family member, they often lose trust in human connections. This loss of trust leads them to emotionally distance themselves from others. The expectation of betrayal becomes so ingrained that they may act impulsively to provoke a betrayal themselves, allowing them to feel a sense of control over the anticipated betrayal

Basically “let me fukk you over before you fukk me over”

nikkas like him are a product of the world we live in

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dose and Jones careers never really recovered after Math punched them.
Looking back, Diz set Math up, but no one feels sorry for him because he kinda had it coming.
Yea but the 2nd half of the Diz fight where math ran back for some more, and got pieced up AGAIN :mjlol: he had a fair shot

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Math be watching 050 lol. This shyt was hilarious, Math should have told them keep Hassan out of their discussion cause now he mad and seems they had some kind of rapport. Math was in the chat section here.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Champ got molested

When people are molested, particularly by a family member, they often lose trust in human connections. This loss of trust leads them to emotionally distance themselves from others. The expectation of betrayal becomes so ingrained that they may act impulsively to provoke a betrayal themselves, allowing them to feel a sense of control over the anticipated betrayal

Basically “let me fukk you over before you fukk me over”

nikkas like him are a product of the world we live in

Makes sense but we can't be making excuses for bytch ass nikkas with zero integrity

Dude a weirdo with tampons in his car.....I know y'all hate Match but y'all gotta stop defending this weirdo shyt