Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This Guru shyt is fire and part 1? That must mean a part 2 is coming soon.

Salute to them. How do you even get Guru?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This Guru shyt is fire and part 1? That must mean a part 2 is coming soon.

Salute to them. How do you even get Guru?
Guru and Math been cool for mad long (He’s a big battle rap fan) and Guru loves the show too. It was a layup get. It’s one of those rare times you can get a big name in the culture simply by them being a fan of yours.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Guru and Math been cool for mad long (He’s a big battle rap fan) and Guru loves the show too. It was a layup get. It’s one of those rare times you can get a big name in the culture simply by them being a fan of yours.
You can tell the show that the heads are watching when folks come on talking about "I see people on here not telling the stories right". As an aside, I didn't see Mecc on the yayo clips, is that because of the busta rhymes shyt? And Hynaken felt real comfortable, probably from the thisis50 days, al the way up until he didn't lol

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The way Guru can drop rhymes of rappers at the drop of a dime is fire. He spit that Black Thought shyt incredibly

He started rapping Redman's verse on Da Journee on Dare Iz A Darkside
My little brother is like this, he has been producing for 20+ Years, and people like that, imo, love the music differently, like sonically. The only thing I love, like people like that love music with their soul, the only thing I love like that is my wife/family. When I go in my brothers studio, and hang out with him while he is putting a beat together, or digging through crates, the way they listen is just different. It’s almost like, when I hear a classic for the first time, and you just know that shyt is in the pocket, it’s like that, but all the time.