Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:mjlol:

yayo said something like "that big dude, i fukks w/him"
Ironically the ONLY time I've seen Bigga get excited about a convo is when the conversation about "who's snitching" comes up. nikka be on the edge of his seating wanting to know who's a rat

It's those moments you can tell he still got his hands in dirt :mjlol: man stays silent or praises god otherwise on some :troll: shyt

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ironically the ONLY time I've seen Bigga get excited about a convo is when the conversation about "who's snitching" comes up. nikka be on the edge of his seating wanting to know who's a rat

It's those moments you can tell he still got his hands in dirt :mjlol: man stays silent or praises god otherwise on some :troll: shyt
:mjlol:

Bruh the Bimmy ep when they were talking about paperwork and whether 50 did or didn't prevent someone from coming home, Bigga was sounding like he went to law school explaining what an informant is.
:dead:

Man of god and a man of the courts.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Nah im fukkin CRYING

This nikka yayo ashes the blunt into an empty cup, asks math for the bottle to pour himself a drink....looks IN the cup and asks MATH why HE gave him a bottle wit ashes in it

Hoffa was :what:

Yayo is a cotdamn sociopath :dead: aint he supposed to be the calm one? How you in a room with him and 50 and not get jumped if this how they act :dead:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Nah im fukkin CRYING

This nikka yayo ashes the blunt into an empty cup, asks math for the bottle to pour himself a drink....looks IN the cup and asks MATH why HE gave him a bottle wit ashes in it

Hoffa was :what:

Yayo is a cotdamn sociopath :dead: aint he supposed to be the calm one? How you in a room with him and 50 and not get jumped if this how they act :dead:

Ayo Yayo said 'I thought you was my friend :dwillhuh: ' :laff: :laff: :laff: