Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I’ve never seen Yayo get pissed like that before lmao
it makes sense tho, he's in New York talking to other New York nikkas, him and 50 are beyond comfortable handling nikkas out there,

They know they be playing wit fire having nikkas who more street than them in there, you'd think they'd know who to leave the gossipy questions alone with but i guess not :mjlol: Murda and Yayo ain't seeking validation of NOTHING from that room, better keep the conversation on storytelling and leave the bullshyt anecdotes outta the equation cuz some nikkas are gonna call you out on it every signle time

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This is gonna be a good episode. I think he was trying to talk about the rapping stuff and not the street shyt. But that stuff can get blurred thru the lines.
That’s why maff love people like you. He wasn’t asking about no rapping stuff.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
it makes sense tho, he's in New York talking to other New York nikkas, him and 50 are beyond comfortable handling nikkas out there,

They know they be playing wit fire having nikkas who more street than them in there, you'd think they'd know who to leave the gossipy questions alone with but i guess not :mjlol: Murda and Yayo ain't seeking validation of NOTHING from that room, better keep the conversation on storytelling and leave the bullshyt anecdotes outta the equation cuz some nikkas are gonna call you out on it every signle time
Uncle Murda got the ill adlibs during the conversation lol

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Math don't care about Yayo getting loud, Yayo ain't about to do nothing to Math physically. He got his viral clip he wanted.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

You're right. Also like I said earlier, it really seemed like Hoffa was deliberately instigating with those wack questions. If a hood nikka don't want to talk about something and says violence is on the line...change the fukking topic. Nobody cares about Game outside of a few thousand people. His album just bombed, no point in hounding anyone for Game questions.

Still...this is the best podcast right now. I've been souring on Budden for awhile. I'd rather hear people talk about shyt that matters - not simply what was trending on twitter 3 days ago.