Official thread: Annabelle: Creation

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The demon's powers are random as fukk. Sometimes it's in two places at once, sometimes it'll warp space /time amd other times you can outrun it or slam a door in its face.

It was a cool movie though and I like how they tied it to the first one.
As a non horror head, this was my main gripe with this movie

In one scene the demon has telekinesis , and in the other scene a little girl hits it with a flashlight on the knuckles and its goes ouch lol

i interpreted that there wasn't just one demon, I counted three, kinda making this a body snatchers movie

The first was the one that they invited into the house after the daughter got killed. She's the one that was looking like the little girl and also eventual spit the demon goo in Janice. Then there's two others with no clear origin. Scarecrow demon and demon that living in the half body in the basement / was haunting the house when Janice was being possessed.

It doesn't seem like the demons were working together either, I mean they could've easily and taken over but I don't expect much sense out of this

Best scare in the movie was when the demon slept on the bottom bunk, to which makes no sense because it knew she was there, and then she slept peacefully anyways lol, but them loud as foot steps sounds and shaking on the bed was one to get at ya boy!

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
:damn:This movie was scary af. I had to turn it off halfway through.
Might try and finish it tonight if I'm feeling brave.:mjgrin:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally watched it. Really scary but like most modern horror movies it completely falls apart in the final third. Still a very good movie.
And lol @ pablo's bytch in narcos being a nun :mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this today and had the theater to myself. Usually I'm cool with that but I can't front that I wasn't wishing someone else was in there :laugh:
So far The Conjuring and it's spin-offs have at the least had me like:unsure:. A lot of modern horror doesn't scare me but this franchise knows how to