Official thread: Annabelle: Creation

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
I'm seeing it Saturday morning I'm low key shook :lupe: It should better than that awful first Annabelle movie( I'm still irritated by that stupid ending a couple of years later). But I have to say they are really milking the shyt out of this "Conjuring Universe " Like, is every villain getting a stand alone? :dahell: I don't even think the doll had much to do with the first Conjuring's plot unless I'm remembering wrong.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm seeing it Saturday morning I'm low key shook :lupe: It should better than that awful first Annabelle movie( I'm still irritated by that stupid ending a couple of years later). But I have to say they are really milking the shyt out of this "Conjuring Universe " Like, is every villain getting a stand alone? :dahell: I don't even think the doll had much to do with the first Conjuring's plot unless I'm remembering wrong.

doll didnt do a thing breh..thats what killed the movie for me

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm seeing this tomorrow. Everybody saying it's good. I would have ignored it since the first one was so underwhelming and boring.

I don't think any of the other movies live up to the GOAT - the first Conjuring.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This might be better than the 1st one

Just got back from it

little scares and creepy things were better than the jump scares.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It was decent but i dont think im gonna see it again since i thought most of it was tension building jump scares, i never saw the first Annabelle so the ending kinda lost me