Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
movie is kirby -esque and godkiller arc -esque if anything. Not GOTG biting just GOTG reminiscent cause of the characters. But that's on purpose. A lack of outer space stylistic overlap would be kinda suspect...

*replying to page 19 convo*

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
But just didnt see how "Yes! We know each other, he's a friend from work" is a joke. Like I wont deny its a humorous reaction, but what exactly is the punchline.:russ:When we see that same reaction in many other films/shows where a character is in a foreign place and come across someone from their passed, is it a joke then too?

I dont know.... maybe I'm just so used to the jokes and quips I see 4 days a week on Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, and Legends that I dont recognize something as subtle as that:ehh:
ayo:laff:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats the name of the book ??

If you want the whole story...

- Thor: God of Thunder starts things off. This is must-read. The Godkiller arc is probably the best story in the entire run. It's also the most important arc.
- Original Sin is where he loses the hammer. It's a minor beat in a larger story, and that story is... solid, at best.
- Thor (2014-2015) is where the female Thor pops up. The OG shares the book with her for the most part.

This is also where he loses his arm. fukk you Malkeith.:mjcry:

- The Mighty Thor (2015) is the female Thor pretty much on her own. It's crazy. She's currently competing in a test of the gods with the Shi'ar gods, who had her kidnapped to prove they were the greatest gods of all. This is probably the best, most consistent series of them all.
- The Unworthy Thor focuses on the original Thor Odinson. That's where he finds his new crew. 5-part series that picks up threads from all the other books. It just ended, and it looks like he's headed back to The Mighty Thor book to help out the brehette against the Shi'ar.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Look at all those colors :ohlawd:

This looks like fun:mjgrin:

People saying they're tired of comic book movies. Which ones?:mjpls:

:ufdup: There was a thread on this misconception. The colours are irrelevant if they're not bright enough. They're objectively bland in these movies, aside from gotg

People keep saying this looks like Gotg but I get Ironman 3 vibes. I liked Ironman 3 so that works for me but I don't see how people are missing it. We got the hero narrating an unpleasant moment before flashing back to where it all started. We got the hero losing everything up to and including his home blowing up and finally we have a hero who is going to spend a large portion of his 3rd film without his defining and most iconic tool/weapon. But I guess it's more like guardians because space.:troll:

This is a good point, but I feel like the music, design and lighthearted tone override people's perspective, plus guardians is more popular so it's a quicker association. It actually reminded me of John Carter (partially), with the hero in a foreign land and gladiator aspects. Wouldn't be surprised to see a warrior/captive uprising too

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Yo :laff::laff::laff:

I make those same vince reactions during these trailers:palm:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Cool beans..... I'm not sure how the convo got turn toward him:yeshrug:

I never mentioned him but it's cool.

My only point and not directed at you but in general. No one has a problem with "reffing" but if cats are gonna choose to ref..... call it both or don't call it at all.

But don't be one sided with it when essentially everyone "initiated" is doing the same thing.

Martha
shytting on these Clark kents :wow: