Thank you Marvel.....
2jcbq0g.jpg

wat6rr.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotcha..... I just find it intriguing what we categorize as "jokes" these days

I get how "Hey Guys, Wait a minute, you guy aint the real Avengers. I can tell Hulk gives it away" is a joke.

or "You know they told me you people are conceded douchebags, but thats not true at all" is a joke

or even "I hear you talk to fish" is a joke.

But just didnt see how "Yes! We know each other, he's a friend from work" is a joke. Like I wont deny its a humorous reaction, but what exactly is the punchline.:russ:When we see that same reaction in many other films/shows where a character is in a foreign place and come across someone from their passed, is it a joke then too?

I dont know.... maybe I'm just so used to the jokes and quips I see 4 days a week on Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, and Legends that I dont recognize something as subtle as that:ehh:

The music, I thought was more similar to the music of Justice League 1st trailer.... probably could switch and could fit either movie:smugbiden:

The Font:heh:

But I got ya my G:salute:

Martha

it's not a joke with a punchline, but it's a 'joke' in the sense like you said: it's supposed to produce a humorous reaction...it's like the 'who are you? i'm starlord...who?' line that ended the gotg trailer....

the rest of it was just me nitpicking and having flashbacks to gotg lol....told you, i dislike that movie...

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:russ: I need more gifs like this.

Considering Vince's love for the "big men" look, he would lose his mind at the idea of Thor vs. Hulk.

Vince: "
abdf23e47f0a53208bee40ab9562708c.png
These two are just what the WWE Universe needs. Get a hold of them, Paul."
HHH: "But Vince, they're comic book characters in a movie. One of them is all computer gen-"
Vince: "DAMMIT, PAUL! I SAID GET A HOLD OF THEM OR YOU'RE FIRED!!! "

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
breh. i've said this over and over, but starting with JMS' run thor has been a Top 5 book at marvel. JMS started it. but Jason Aaron has taken shyt to another level.

thor currently has no hammer, and traded in the avengers for his current crew: a giant flying, fighting goat (thor can't fly without him), a hellhound whose favorite word is "murder" named thori (by Loki... :russ:), and beta ray bill. thor also lost an arm and gained an enchanted axe that can kill celestials.

i cant say it's marvel's #1 comic. but both thor books have easily been my favorite for like 5 years running.

22.jpg

whats the name of the book ??