Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
its doin a billy i feel it; smh its brazy at the run and longevity goatvel is going for. 3 out of the 4 films shown so far lookin good, lord knows when bp trailer drops shyt is going into hyper drive. :dead: wnt even mention IW
As great as this year is with this, Guardians and Spidey, 2018 is just gonna be so. :whew:
It is what we have been waiting for. :krs:
BP, Infinity War and then Ant-Man and Wasp just for shyts and gigs. :pachaha:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just curious.... seriously what about it to you felt like gotg?

I'm interested in your opinion

Martha

*disclaimer - i'm only basing it off the trailer, not what the movie will be about itself*

the font of the words, the use of the music, building up to that one 'joke' to end the trailer, etc...it just reminded me of gotg trailer, which reminds me of that movie, and anytime i'm reminded of that movie, it harbors not so good thoughts cause i dislike that movie lol.....

now, if you wanna talk about what's in the trailer itself:

- i like the look of hela...

- looks like they gonna go with the more magical/mystical part of thor, which is cool...

- seems to be a mix of thor 1 & 2: him without the hammer & having to find himself; him having to save asgard again..

- as for the hulk: i hope they dont make him a dumb brute that's just happy to be fighting cause the people cheer for him...and i sure as hell hope they dont make him like they did in avengers 2....that was not the hulk at all in that movie....i dont know what the fukk that was....they were on the right path with hulk from his movie to avengers 1, but then they went far left to some unknown bullshyt with aou.....i'm a hulk fan and i understand the business reason why we might not get another solo movie (not cause it wont do well, it's cause no one wants to foot the bill to make one that uses a lot of the hulk), that's why when he does get put into movies, i want him done right....

...there you go, my thoughts on it....cause of the hulk and hela (hoping they make her lady death), i'll be there...

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

I watched it again, and just noticed Tony Stark's comment in the message, "come at me bro" :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
*disclaimer - i'm only basing it off the trailer, not what the movie will be about itself*

the font of the words, the use of the music, building up to that one 'joke' to end the trailer, etc...it just reminded me of gotg trailer, which reminds me of that movie, and anytime i'm reminded of that movie, it harbors not so good thoughts cause i dislike that movie lol.....

now, if you wanna talk about what's in the trailer itself:

- i like the look of hela...

- looks like they gonna go with the more magical/mystical part of thor, which is cool...

- seems to be a mix of thor 1 & 2: him without the hammer & having to find himself; him having to save asgard again..

- as for the hulk: i hope they dont make him a dumb brute that's just happy to be fighting cause the people cheer for him...and i sure as hell hope they dont make him like they did in avengers 2....that was not the hulk at all in that movie....i dont know what the fukk that was....they were on the right path with hulk from his movie to avengers 1, but then they went far left to some unknown bullshyt with aou.....i'm a hulk fan and i understand the business reason why we might not get another solo movie (not cause it wont do well, it's cause no one wants to foot the bill to make one that uses a lot of the hulk), that's why when he does get put into movies, i want him done right....

...there you go, my thoughts on it....cause of the hulk and hela (hoping they make her lady death), i'll be there...

I gotcha..... I just find it intriguing what we categorize as "jokes" these days

I get how "Hey Guys, Wait a minute, you guy aint the real Avengers. I can tell Hulk gives it away" is a joke.

or "You know they told me you people are conceded douchebags, but thats not true at all" is a joke

or even "I hear you talk to fish" is a joke.

But just didnt see how "Yes! We know each other, he's a friend from work" is a joke. Like I wont deny its a humorous reaction, but what exactly is the punchline.:russ:When we see that same reaction in many other films/shows where a character is in a foreign place and come across someone from their passed, is it a joke then too?

I dont know.... maybe I'm just so used to the jokes and quips I see 4 days a week on Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, and Legends that I dont recognize something as subtle as that:ehh:

The music, I thought was more similar to the music of Justice League 1st trailer.... probably could switch and could fit either movie:smugbiden:

The Font:heh:

But I got ya my G:salute:

Martha