Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Haven't seen any of the Thor movies or any marvel movie outside the first Avengers and the second third Captain movies. The trailer sold me though... Don't think I have it in me to watch the first 2 Thor movies though.

I mean you really don't have to but then again if you like your comic book movies with the 1st one being an origin where the hero starts off arrogant but then something happens where he falls from grace and has to go on a journey to find his way back against all odds.

Then he sequel where he faces off against a bigger threat who is in no mood to be trifled with or play game but just comes to hero home, wrecks his world kills someone very important to him and goes on to conquer everything. Plays his part just to do what he needs to do but not overshadow the hero making him look sorry or like trash :picard:

... with neither making you forced to sit through long dragging forced love arcs (cuz real men hate love in they comic book movies:birdman:)

I'd say it wouldn't hurt to give them a shot:ld:

But if that's not what you want.... then pass

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Haven't seen any of the Thor movies or any marvel movie outside the first Avengers and the second third Captain movies. The trailer sold me though... Don't think I have it in me to watch the first 2 Thor movies though.

Skip em. Read the wiki entries. The Dark World has some cool looking visuals though and the Asgard stuff looks great. They're kinda flat though. like lazy Sunday afternoon flat.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
But isn't it strange that those two knew more about the Infiniti Stones than Thor :dame:
Thor sent them there
full_zpsyksdg0co.png