Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
All these one sided convos with Marty sounding like a fukking therapist :deadmanny:

Disney stans having a meltdown because I put them on ignore and they can't have my attention :lolbron:

They hang on my every word. I'm a movement. Name a poster I ain't influence :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That's fine. Touché. Point taken. But then I asked you before what's the quota for defense? If and when @Prodigal Syndicate bashes iron man 3 again and I tell him "nah it's dope" like I do anytime someone bashes that flick how many of those do you need to make you happy oh wise powerful one?

Oh and for the record it's only with you :russ: @wire28 and @BXKingPin82 do their thing and I bat not a single eyelash. Complete shrug.
Iron man 3 is trash though,Shane.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn!!!! I never heard of any of that!! I'm gonna have to go find and peep them series out

:ohhh:

Martha

breh. i've said this over and over, but starting with JMS' run thor has been a Top 5 book at marvel. JMS started it. but Jason Aaron has taken shyt to another level.

thor currently has no hammer, and traded in the avengers for his current crew: a giant flying, fighting goat (thor can't fly without him), a hellhound whose favorite word is "murder" named thori (by Loki... :russ:), and beta ray bill. thor also lost an arm and gained an enchanted axe that can kill celestials.

i cant say it's marvel's #1 comic. but both thor books have easily been my favorite for like 5 years running.

22.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
For the record.... this is twice. I didn't call the name of the poster you tagged or mention him. You did...... so I think to a degree either you think he's just as bad and pretty much just revealed you let it slide or you know for a fact and you just like it.:russ:

I didn't even make a direct reference, you drew your own conclusions!:lolbron:

Let's not be cute here..... you know what I mean on the camp stuff...... you tagged 2 specific cats in the last post to make a point. Ironically.... the same stuff they said.... I would've said too in the exact same fashion

The lines been drawn and everyone been known who stands where. DC or Marvel. No ones even trynna hide it at this point:mjgrin:

...... the Clark Kents are the only ones that's getting exposed now.... that's it

Taking a quote from the great Bane

The ones that are "initiated" knows what's serious and what's trolling.

This isn't the UN political negotiations breh.... this the Marvel/DC War!!:heh:
Martha

We been over this. As long as you keep that shyt out of a spider man thread do what you will when you will. Spider man is the line. You cats will do what you do. And the homie prodigal has his views and it's not about letting it slide or not caring. He and I have disagreed on shyt but it never gets outta hand either way when we do not do we let it takeover a whole thread. And in my experiences he's less likely to dislike everything or cheer on everything just because. Again that's my experiences. He could very well be the opposite of that and put on his cape every single time someone says anything sideways about superman or batman etc. truth be told a lot of this shyt has gotten to the point where I'll be in threads, speak my peace and move on because I know the shyts will get overtaken. So I'm in and out like robbery. So I miss some shyt admittedly

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
breh. i've said this over and over, but starting with JMS' run thor has been a Top 5 book at marvel. JMS started it. but Jason Aaron has taken shyt to another level.

thor currently has no hammer, and traded in the avengers for his current crew: a giant flying, fighting goat (thor can't fly without him), a hellhound whose favorite word is "murder" named thori (by Loki... :russ:), and beta ray bill. thor also lost an arm and gained an enchanted axe that can kill celestials.

i cant say it's marvel's #1 comic. but both thor books have easily been my favorite for like 5 years running.

22.jpg
JMS is a star man. Loved his spider man run

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
All these one sided convos with Marty sounding like a fukking therapist :deadmanny:

Disney stans having a meltdown because I put them on ignore and they can't have my attention :lolbron:

They hang on my every word. I'm a movement. Name a poster I ain't influence :wow:

Only in the film room would both Nas and jay z get mentioned in a Thor thread

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JMS is a star man. Loved his spider man run

he dropped the ball with the osborn story. lord did he drop the ball. but it still might be my fave spidey run ever.

other than superior spider-man, slott hasn't done anything fukking with JMS' best work on spidey. the digger >> any spidey villain slott has created. but he'll go down as the more important spidey writer, which is stupid imo.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We been over this. As long as you keep that shyt out of a spider man thread do what you will when you will. Spider man is the line. You cats will do what you do. And the homie prodigal has his views and it's not about letting it slide or not caring. He and I have disagreed on shyt but it never gets outta hand either way when we do not do we let it takeover a whole thread. And in my experiences he's less likely to dislike everything or cheer on everything just because. Again that's my experiences. He could very well be the opposite of that and put on his cape every single time someone says anything sideways about superman or batman etc. truth be told a lot of this shyt has gotten to the point where I'll be in threads, speak my peace and move on because I know the shyts will get overtaken. So I'm in and out like robbery. So I miss some shyt admittedly

Cool beans..... I'm not sure how the convo got turn toward him:yeshrug:

I never mentioned him but it's cool.

My only point and not directed at you but in general. No one has a problem with "reffing" but if cats are gonna choose to ref..... call it both or don't call it at all.

But don't be one sided with it when essentially everyone "initiated" is doing the same thing.

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Cool beans..... I'm not sure how the convo got turn toward him:yeshrug:

I never mentioned him but it's cool.

My only point and not directed at you but in general. No one has a problem with "reffing" but if cats are gonna choose to ref..... call it both or don't call it at all.

But don't be one sided with it when essentially everyone "initiated" is doing the same thing.

Martha

Lol but it ain't everyone. Just you. But if it'll make you feel better I'll stop lol

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
he dropped the ball with the osborn story. lord did he drop the ball. but it still might be my fave spidey run ever.

other than superior spider-man, slott hasn't done anything fukking with JMS' best work on spidey. the digger >> any spidey villain slott has created. but he'll go down as the more important spidey writer, which is stupid imo.

Well JMS is a better writer. And yeah the sins past shyt should've never happened. Never. But he's such a good writer and was doing interesting things with peter and MJ and the marriage and the world. Plus he wrote that 9/11 story in amazing 36 which will always be one of my favorite things I've ever read.