Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No no no breh:lolbron:...... it's cool for you my friend, I'm gonna chill.

Just was curious since you're "neutral" :skip:if you was gonna say the same things to the cats doing the same things that I get accused of.

Mind you my itish be on a level 2-5 and they at levels 4-9:sas2:

I'm gonna chill though. I know you don't care..... WW coming soooooooo..... I'm gonna expect you wont care then either:sas1:

Martha

Here's the deal. You and I have had the discussion and I respect your opinion even when we disagree. And you said cats think you're a troll which isn't a good look. So someone needs to check to make sure you're not going into troll territory.

An opinion is an opinion shyt is what it is. Like I said if you want to come at him go at him I'm sure you two don't get tired of dueling with each other at all.

And yeah I'm sure the Wonder Woman thread will be pure fukkery. Nothing but fukkery. Also you know I truly only give a shyt when it's spider man

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
n5diId8_zps5s1a9hxp.png

:laff:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Here's the deal. You and I have had the discussion and I respect your opinion even when we disagree. And you said cats think you're a troll which isn't a good look. So someone needs to check to make sure you're not going into troll territory.

An opinion is an opinion shyt is what it is. Like I said if you want to come at him go at him I'm sure you two don't get tired of dueling with each other at all.

And yeah I'm sure the Wonder Woman thread will be pure fukkery. Nothing but fukkery

But here's the thing.

Essentially.... "we all" are trolling. I never per say said "I was specifically a troll" I always said it's the same across the board. I just don't get how one thing is viewed as different from the other?

A lot of the times, I just use these cats own comments back against them.

I don't mind the so called "getting checked" I just expect the same back the other way too when it's blatant.

And if it's getting a pass cuz "oh that's just they opinion" well cool beans as well, but how about what if whatever I said is just "my opinion" as well no trolling like them?

I respect "checks and balances" but

Check and balances have to be just that.... "checks and balances" ...... but across the board.

Martha

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea Fear Itself was insane Caps shield was snapped in half by his uncle as well

lol. fear itself was when thor murdered his crazy uncle cul. captain america was gangsta as fukk that whole series. got up in odin face and basically told him to stfu.:wow: had odin looking at him like... :dwillhuh::wtb:.

thor murdered his crazy ass grandaddy before that tho. loki reincarnated bor, and tricked bor into thinking he was in hel instead of on earth (thor looked like a demon when they met). thor had never met his granddad before, so when he started rampaging through manhattan, he ended up hitting dude so hard mjolnir cracked.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
lol. fear itself was when thor murdered his crazy uncle cul. captain america was gangsta as fukk that whole series. got up in odin face and basically told him to stfu.:wow: had odin looking at him like... :dwillhuh::wtb:.

thor murdered his crazy ass grandaddy before that tho. loki reincarnated bor, and tricked bor into thinking he was in hel instead of on earth (thor looked like a demon when they met). thor had never met his granddad before, so when he started rampaging through manhattan, he ended up hitting dude so hard mjolnir cracked.

Damn!!!! I never heard of any of that!! I'm gonna have to go find and peep them series out

:ohhh:

Martha

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So who is hella and why is she a badass?

What's her relationship to Thanos

Hela is the Asgardian Goddess of death, and ruler of the realms of Hel and Nilfheim (hell/limbo). Her strength rivals the strongest of Asgard's gods and she commands every soul in Hel.

I don't know if they will tie her in directly to Thanos but Hela has a pact with Death, and Death is Thanos' lover (the nigh unkillable Thanos wishes to join Death at her side). Also, perhaps in anticipation of Infinity War, in the current Thor comics Hela is working directly with Thanos.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But here's the thing.

Essentially.... "we all" are trolling. I never per say said "I was specifically a troll" I always said it's the same across the board. I just don't get how one thing is viewed as different from the other?

A lot of the times, I just use these cats own comments back against them.

I don't mind the so called "getting checked" I just expect the same back the other way too when it's blatant.

And if it's getting a pass cuz "oh that's just they opinion" well cool beans as well, but how about what if whatever I said is just "my opinion" as well no trolling like them?

I respect "checks and balances" but

Check and balances have to be just that.... "checks and balances" ...... but across the board.

Martha

That's fine. Touché. Point taken. But then I asked you before what's the quota for defense? If and when @Prodigal Syndicate bashes iron man 3 again and I tell him "nah it's dope" like I do anytime someone bashes that flick how many of those do you need to make you happy oh wise powerful one?

Oh and for the record it's only with you :russ: @wire28 and @BXKingPin82 do their thing and I bat not a single eyelash. Complete shrug.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I did read this as well I stay mixing them up:snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That's fine. Touché. Point taken. But then I asked you before what's the quota for defense? If and when @Prodigal Syndicate bashes iron man 3 again and I tell him "nah it's dope" like I do anytime someone bashes that flick how many of those do you need to make you happy oh wise powerful one?

Oh and for the record it's only with you :russ: @wire28 and @BXKingPin82 do their thing and I bat not a single eyelash. Complete shrug.

Hmmmmm as many as you think or thought I deserved from any "checks balances" towards me and my Camp.

And to be fair (cuz that's all anyone is asking) it's not even singling him out. He wasn't alone today most case not, them too.

It's just about consistency.... if cats gonna commit to being "refs" just equally call the so called fouls both ways or probably may want to consider taking off the stripe shirt

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hmmmmm as many as you think or thought I deserved from any "checks balances" towards me and my Camp.

And to be fair (cuz that's all anyone is asking) it's not even singling him out. He wasn't alone today most case not, them too.

It's just about consistency.... if cats gonna commit to being "refs" just equally call the so called fouls both ways or probably may want to consider taking off the stripe shirt

Martha

It's not your camp homie lol it's just you. And it's only because of the conversation we had. Like I said the other shyt? Whatever. But you said you want to be taken seriously so here we are.

Me and my camp tho? Is this the UN during political negotiations?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's not your camp homie lol it's just you. And it's only because of the conversation we had. Like I said the other shyt? Whatever. But you said you want to be taken seriously so here we are.

Me and my camp tho? Is this the UN during political negotiations?

For the record.... this is twice. I didn't call the name of the poster you tagged or mention him. You did...... so I think to a degree either you think he's just as bad and pretty much just revealed you let it slide or you know for a fact and you just like it.:russ:

I didn't even make a direct reference, you drew your own conclusions!:lolbron:

Let's not be cute here..... you know what I mean on the camp stuff...... you tagged 2 specific cats in the last post to make a point. Ironically.... the same stuff they said.... I would've said too in the exact same fashion

The lines been drawn and everyone been known who stands where. DC or Marvel. No ones even trynna hide it at this point:mjgrin:

...... the Clark Kents are the only ones that's getting exposed now.... that's it

Taking a quote from the great Bane

Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we Bruce? Members of the League of Shadows!

The ones that are "initiated" knows what's serious and what's trolling.

This isn't the UN political negotiations breh.... this the Marvel/DC War!!:heh:
Martha