Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People keep saying this looks like Gotg but I get Ironman 3 vibes. I liked Ironman 3 so that works for me but I don't see how people are missing it. We got the hero narrating an unpleasant moment before flashing back to where it all started. We got the hero losing everything up to and including his home blowing up and finally we have a hero who is going to spend a large portion of his 3rd film without his defining and most iconic tool/weapon. But I guess it's more like guardians because space.:troll:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate the short hair/Kratos look. Hela is on point....but her breaking the hammer? :camby:

his hair is short in the comics now too. and it probably makes more sense in the movie, given that he's gonna be fighting in a gladiator pit (he just said "fukk it, time to murder a whole lot of evil people" in the books).

462266._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

and mjolnir stays getting shattered. molecule man -- pre-secret wars, cheesy helmet molecule man -- vaporized mjolnir.

believe the last time it cracked was because thor used it to beat his grandfather to death.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at people getting excited over this trailer. Like we haven't seen the avengers fight before. Or a bunch of cgi space shyt. Guarantee this movie will be trash

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
his hair is short in the comics now too. and it probably makes more sense in the movie, given that he's gonna be fighting in a gladiator pit (he just said "fukk it, time to murder a whole lot of evil people" in the books).

462266._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

and mjolnir stays getting shattered. molecule man -- pre-secret wars, cheesy helmet molecule man -- vaporized mjolnir.

believe the last time it cracked was because thor used it to beat his grandfather to death.
Yea Fear Itself was insane Caps shield was snapped in half by his uncle as well

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
People keep saying this looks like Gotg but I get Ironman 3 vibes. I liked Ironman 3 so that works for me but I don't see how people are missing it. We got the hero narrating an unpleasant moment before flashing back to where it all started. We got the hero losing everything up to and including his home blowing up and finally we have a hero who is going to spend a large portion of his 3rd film without his defining and most iconic tool/weapon. But I guess it's more like guardians because space.:troll:
Go on..
n5diId8_zps5s1a9hxp.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hey man if you want to get at him because @Prodigal Syndicate said something about the movie that fukked with you go ahead.

No no no breh:lolbron:...... it's cool for you my friend, I'm gonna chill.

Just was curious since you're "neutral" :skip:if you was gonna say the same things to the cats doing the same things that I get accused of.

Mind you my itish be on a level 2-5 and they at levels 4-9:sas2:

I'm gonna chill though. I know you don't care..... WW coming soooooooo..... I'm gonna expect you wont care then either:sas1:

Martha