Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well JMS is a better writer. And yeah the sins past shyt should've never happened. Never. But he's such a good writer and was doing interesting things with peter and MJ and the marriage and the world. Plus he wrote that 9/11 story in amazing 36 which will always be one of my favorite things I've ever read.

that 9/11 story... :mjcry:

even magneto and all the bad guys, the way he worked them into the story was so simple and powerful. fukk that was incredible writing.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
As said earlier in the thread this is my most anticipated - Thor got the e-streets on fire:

Guardians and Spidey gonna do the billy - Thor may fukk around and make the cypher complete :banderas:

Yeah, I think they actually got a shot. Guardians and Spidey are almost definite. Now that's a franchise! Even tho it is 8 years running it is still the new wave, no new blueprint has unseated it yet. #Marvelgang :myman:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he dropped the ball with the osborn story. lord did he drop the ball. but it still might be my fave spidey run ever.

other than superior spider-man, slott hasn't done anything fukking with JMS' best work on spidey. the digger >> any spidey villain slott has created. but he'll go down as the more important spidey writer, which is stupid imo.

That was editors tucking with him.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
All jokes aside I hope the movies great.

Thor is 0/2 so it would be nice if they finally make a good one.

I'll catch it on netflix like I have the last 4 or 5 marvel flicks.:manny:

Only spider man is getting my theatre money.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
All jokes aside I hope the movies great.

Thor is 0/2 so it would be nice if they finally make a good one.

I'll catch it on netflix like I have the last 4 or 5 marvel flicks.:manny:

Only spider man is getting my theatre money.

Not guardians?

Also you damn right spider man gets your money. The bug always wins.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lol but it ain't everyone. Just you. But if it'll make you feel better I'll stop lol

Ok it's just me? :picard:

Ok I will change..... I gonna start taking personal shots at cats, talking about they mom's, calling DC stans more disrespectful names (Dem C00ns can be the new marFool), and cursing more at them just so I get on the acceptable level. Maybe even question their manhood

Cuz other than not doing that.... not exactly sure what I'm doing that's so different from DC stans or even the Marvel brehs. Mind you in thread where this discussion actually began..... even then the Marvel homies pretty much agreed or cosigned everything I've said to you or discussed their own shyt.

Martha

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even the way it ended was editors fukking with him but I think his original idea was to bring Gwen back from the dead :whoa:

Naw those were suppose to be his kids and Osborne fukked with them. :ohhh:
would have really made their feud go another level.
But lets keep this about Thor.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ok it's just me? :picard:

Ok I will change..... I gonna start taking personal shots at cats, talking about they mom's, calling DC stans more disrespectful names, and cursing more at them just so I get on the acceptable level. Maybe even question their manhood

Cuz other than not doing that.... not exactly sure what I'm doing that's so different from DC stans or even the Marvel brehs. Mind you in thread where this discussion actually began..... even then the Marvel homies pretty much agreed or cosigned everything I've said to you or discussed their own shyt.

Martha
:russ:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Not guardians?

Also you damn right spider man gets your money. The bug always wins.
I thought the first was meh. Didn't see it in theatres either. Good characters trapped in a shytty story.

Maybe the 2nd will be better but meh. These formula drivel marvel films just arent worth seeing in theatre for me.:manny:

Other than spider man I don't think I'll see one in theatre until infinity war.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
breh. i've said this over and over, but starting with JMS' run thor has been a Top 5 book at marvel. JMS started it. but Jason Aaron has taken shyt to another level.

thor currently has no hammer, and traded in the avengers for his current crew: a giant flying, fighting goat (thor can't fly without him), a hellhound whose favorite word is "murder" named thori (by Loki... :russ:), and beta ray bill. thor also lost an arm and gained an enchanted axe that can kill celestials.

i cant say it's marvel's #1 comic. but both thor books have easily been my favorite for like 5 years running.

22.jpg

Damn they looking like they bout to fukk someone up!!!

Why Thor has an axe though?

Martha

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn they looking like they bout to fukk someone up!!!

Why Thor has an axe though?

Martha

Nick Fury whispered a secret to him (telling you what he said would ruin about 6 years of stories). when Thor heard it, he became unworthy and could no longer lift the hammer. so a female thor picked it up and now has her own book. he had the axe when he was young, before he could lift the hammer. so he started carrying it again. he'd had it enchanted to crack celestial armor back then, so it's powerful as fukk.

4864482-jane_foster_%28earth-616%29_from_thor_vol_4_1.jpg

Jards

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I think they actually got a shot. Guardians and Spidey are almost definite. Now that's a franchise! Even tho it is 8 years running it is still the new wave, no new blueprint has unseated it yet. #Marvelgang :myman:
Cap and Ironman did it on their third films - If fukking Thor does it as well :damn:

I can't see Guardians and Spidey not doing it - that's potentially 5 franchises including Avengers (6 by association) :mindblown: