Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
#MarvelSet this loser prodigal still sending negs my way like its puttin a dent in ya boy :mjlol: this loser heated i got his ass on ignore for a while now :laff:

i tell you these boys emotionally unstable as fukk
I think this is get back for er ah ruining threads or something. :pachaha:
Anyway, how do we think Thor gets connected to Dr. Strange?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The movie took us through the motions of explaining Malekith's motivations but the Malekith character never seemed to be as fully fleshed out as he should have been to fit with the motivation the film set up.
He just wasn't a very 3 dimensional villain to me.

The way I see it, he's a top 5 villain

1. Loki
2. Zemo
3. The Winter Soldier
4. Darren Cross / Yellowjacket
5. Malekith
6. Obadiah Stane
7. Johann Schmidt / Red Skull
8. Ultron

9. Ronan the Accuser
10. Alexander Pierce (Robert Redford)
11. Georges Batroc (Georges St-Pierre)
12. Algrim / Kurse (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agabje)
13. Aldrich Killian / The Real Mandarin
14. Brock Rumlow / Crossbones
15. Emil Blonsky / The Abomination
16. Ivan Vanko / Whiplash (Mickey Rourke)
17. Korath (Djimon Hounsou)
18. King Laufey
19. Justin Hammer
20. The Mandarin / Trevor Slattery

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

1. Loki
2. Zemo
3. The Winter Soldier
5. Malekith
6. Obadiah Stane
8. Ultron

9. Ronan the Accuser
18. King Laufey
19. Justin Hammer

:huhldup: at that list.

Being top 5 smartest in a class full of down syndrome kids steez

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:huhldup: at that list.

Being top 5 smartest in a class full of down syndrome kids steez

Yea I know... its crazy how Marvel and DC have the same problem to a degree but opposite side of the spectrum.

Marvel does have a problem with some of they villains and DC.... well everyone LOVES they villains (or really just Joker but never let the facts get in the way of a good story) but they heroes have been kinda shytty or lacklusters.

In the Nolan movies, people went to see them for Joker, 2 Face, and Bane:heh:

Then SS dropped and DC pulled a combo of the worst from Marvel and DC.... a :huhldup:villain and shytty hereos

Hopefully one day we'll get closer to the middle between both franchises:ld:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

1. Loki
2. Zemo
3. The Winter Soldier
5. Malekith
6. Obadiah Stane
8. Ultron

9. Ronan the Accuser
18. King Laufey
19. Justin Hammer

Seeing them all listed there like that really does drive home how terrible the majority of the Marvel movie villains have been. Its like the studio doesn't even try with these bad guys.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anyway, how do we think Thor gets connected to Dr. Strange?
Is Thor going to have a cameo in the Strange movie?
Maybe they will take the story from the comics where Mjolnir got damaged and Thor went to Dr. Strange to fix it for him.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Seeing them all listed there like that really does drive home how terrible the majority of the Marvel movie villains have been. Its like the studio doesn't even try with these bad guys.

Fair enough.... Like I said both companies have the same problem on the opposite side of the spectrum :francis:

But at the end of the day..... The movie or franchise isn't called WHIPLASH it's called Iron Man. And in that, they are doing their jobs.:upsetfavre:

It's not Korath or Red Skull or Yellow Jacket, it's Thor, Captain America, or Antman.

Marvels makes super HERO movies and marvel promotes super HEROS and most fans want to see and love super HEROS.

But if I'm wrong someone please put me on to that Jackhammer comic or cartoon?:sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
But let's all get back on track here.... Cuz if we continue to tamper with this pandora box..... I promise you EVERYONE gonna get hit (DC, Sony, Fox). And it's gonna get ugly :sas1:

That's dope hearing them connections or Tie ins in Thor.

One can only imagine what that after screen scene gonna be in Dr. Strange..... Cuz it hasn't been revealed if it was filmed or not

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Fair enough.... Like I said both companies have the same problem on the opposite side of the spectrum :francis:

But at the end of the day..... The movie or franchise isn't called WHIPLASH it's called Iron Man. And in that, they are doing their jobs.:upsetfavre:

It's not Korath or Red Skull or Yellow Jacket, it's Thor, Captain America, or Antman.

Marvels makes super HERO movies and marvel promotes super HEROS and most fans want to see and love super HEROS.

But if I'm wrong someone please put me on to that Jackhammer comic or cartoon?:sas2:
thats the main point and the basic core of storytelling. audiences are coming for the hero not the villain. the story is about the hero, not the villain. even if you think the majority of the villains are trash (which they arent) the movies are well done and accepted because they nail the protagonist every single time, something that other studies havent been able to do

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
thats the main point and the basic core of storytelling. audiences are coming for the hero not the villain. the story is about the hero, not the villain. even if you think the majority of the villains are trash (which they arent) the movies are well done and accepted because they nail the protagonist every single time, something that other studies havent been able to do
A bad villain is still a problem regardless of how well a movie does when depicting the hero. The hero can be depicted perfectly but if he is spending 2 hours fighting some paper thin villain that doesn't come across as interesting or entertaining then that means the movie suffers a bit.
A James Bond movie with the best Bond ever still gets rightfully criticized if the villain of the film is weak which is what happened with Spectre. Despite casting a great actor in an iconic villain role that movie suffered because because Christoph Waltz's Blofeld was trash.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Try to re-write the history of comic stories because marvel films have shytty villains brehs. :mjlol:

Pathetic