Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Between Tessa in Thor, Zendana in Spider-Man and Lupita in Black Panther... all of whom are confirmed or assumed love interests to the male leads, it's clear Disney got the memo on getting more women of color on screen pronto as leading ladies.

That's been the most glaring omission outside of simply having non-white guys as franchise leads.

That they want to put Tessa's Valkyrie in other movies also sounds like a natural Infinity War addition as well as building on her character as a sort of more ethnic answer to Wonder Woman. <-- tho that all depends on how she looks and acts on screen.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Between Tessa in Thor, Zendana in Spider-Man and Lupita in Black Panther... all of whom are confirmed or assumed love interests to the male leads, it's clear Disney got the memo on getting more women of color on screen pronto as leading ladies.

That's been the most glaring omission outside of simply having non-white guys as franchise leads.

That they want to put Tessa's Valkyrie in other movies also sounds like a natural Infinity War addition as well as building on her character as a sort of more ethnic answer to Wonder Woman. <-- tho that all depends on how she looks and acts on screen.
Zendana is not a love interest in the new spider man movie

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Zendana is not a love interest in the new spider man movie
i assumed she was. Did they confirm her role?

edit - everything i see on google is nothing confirmed but just speculation based on that rumor that she'll be playing a key role in the film and may be the love interest. Which i figured would be a no brainer, but we'll see. Point still stands that Disney is startin to make the effort in getting woc may play on screen in these next slew of movies.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

zendana is a terriable actor

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
i assumed she was. Did they confirm her role?

edit - everything i see on google is nothing confirmed but just speculation based on that rumor that she'll be playing a key role in the film and may be the love interest. Which i figured would be a no brainer, but we'll see. Point still stands that Disney is startin to make the effort in getting woc may play on screen in these next slew of movies.
Marvel confirm she is not a love interest but I don't know about the other black actress they cast in the movie, they also said the black actress has a key role in the movie but never said she was love interest neither.

We have to wait and see.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd rather see a movie with Black Panther than Hulk AND Thor?

People are taking this black militant shyt too far.
giphy.gif
both thor movies been average at best to borderline garbage, weakest link in THE MCU chain shyt's would be seen as one step above JOHN CATER, Dracula Untold, Jupiter Ascending, God Of Egypt, The Riddikk FRANCHISE if it didn't have the marvel flip logo in front of it,.

Last edited:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
i cant wait for this flick. Hulk n thor are the best part of the cartoon. They funny as fukk. This shyt is gonna be so fire i can feel it ib ny bone
Lol at wanting panther a second class super hero fluck over hulk n thor team up. Hulk been the best part of the avengers. This will be incredible n dare i say. MIGHTY. i hope they drinking that ale n smashing puny gods

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
giphy.gif
both thor movies been average at best to borderline garbage, weakest link in THE MCU chain shyt's would be seen as one step above JOHN CATER, Dracula Untold, Jupiter Ascending, God Of Egypt, The Riddikk FRANCHISE if it didn't have the marvel flip logo in front of it,.

Sure the Thor movies have been weak but they can always get a better writer/director and make the third movie amazing.

People are mad annoying with this shyt on this site.. They take it too extreme levels

Yeah all of the gushing over Black Panther in the Civil War thread is fukking unbearable. To me Ant-Man and Spiderman were the best parts of the movie. Black Panther is boring to me. But I'm a c00n for not liking him.

i cant wait for this flick. Hulk n thor are the best part of the cartoon. They funny as fukk. This shyt is gonna be so fire i can feel it ib ny bone
Lol at wanting panther a second class super hero fluck over hulk n thor team up. Hulk been the best part of the avengers. This will be incredible n dare i say. MIGHTY. i hope they drinking that ale n smashing puny gods

Yeah looking forward to this for Kat Dennings's twins.

the "claiming" is a bit out of control. there could be a character named "Joe Black" who is white in the comics, and you'll see "Black excellence! :blessed:" posts.

Yeah the shyt is outrageous. I remember someone on how who posted a theory that Thor is part African.