Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm actually shocked Elba is back. I'm sure he's under contract, but didn't he talk shyt about being in Marvel movies?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
the "cinematic universe" has assured one thing, Marvel sequels actually improve. where else does that happen? Fast? i think that could be argued. nowhere else though
Iron man 2 and 3 were dog shyt and iron man 1 is one of the best films of the MCU

Thor 1>>>>2 even though both were crap.

Avengers 1>>>>>2.

Literally only cap got better.

So no :mjlol: fukk outta here with this bullshyt

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
:krs:I have to say, the casting of a black woman as Valkyrie is fukking shocking. If the backlash over Idris as Heimdall was anything to go by, we can expect a massive outcry from white fanboys about this.
Its been quite so far, everybody seems to be okay with it.

I especially thought white female nerds and white feminists was going to be outrage, but they don't seem to mind.

Maybe Valkyrie to much of a C list character to be out rage about or nobody cares if female superheros change they're race:yeshrug:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Iron man 2 and 3 were dog shyt and iron man 1 is one of the best films of the MCU

Thor 1>>>>2 even though both were crap.

Avengers 1>>>>>2.

Literally only cap got better.

So no :mjlol: fukk outta here with this bullshyt
eh, i meant more so moving forward b/c now there is so much going on. I find it hard to believe that every sequel from this point forward won't improve on the last, if only by incorporating more characters, etc. you're right on the original stuff, that was still world building.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Its been quite so far, everybody seems to be okay with it.

I especially thought white female nerds and white feminists was going to be outrage, but they don't seem to mind.

Maybe Valkyrie to much of a C list character to be out rage about or nobody cares if female superheros change they're race:yeshrug:

I'm actually surprised that they have been as quiet as they are. But perhaps, like you said, Valkyrie isn't that high on the food chain, thus they don't care much.

I also think that since the Captain Marvel movie is on the pipeline, they are chillin as a result. That's probably their main focus right now, just like Black Panther is the main focus for black fans.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm actually shocked Elba is back. I'm sure he's under contract, but didn't he talk shyt about being in Marvel movies?

VinceMoney.jpg