Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:mjlol: @ ppl being irate that Black Panther is gettin so much love

With that said, I don't agree with using BP as a means to bring negativity to other movies. His day is coming soon and it'll be lit. But for now,Thor 3 is doing big things with their casting and storyline, and i applaud them for that. They have my interest, and this will probably be the first Thor movie i actually see in theaters.

This Thor movie looks real promising. I'll def keep an eye out for it.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:mjlol: @ ppl being irate that Black Panther is gettin so much love

With that said, I don't agree with using BP as a means to bring negativity to other movies. His day is coming soon and it'll be lit. But for now,Thor 3 is doing big things with their casting and storyline, and i applaud them for that. They have my interest, and this will probably be the first Thor movie i actually see in theaters.

I wouldn't even be supporting the MCU without the Black Panther solo in the horizon.

Hulk is going to upstage Thor in his own movie. Mark my words

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
You'd rather see a movie with Black Panther than Hulk AND Thor?

People are taking this black militant shyt too far.

:dwillhuh:

When did this became an either/or thing?

We're getting them both. :yeshrug:
Saying you would rather see one than another is like being offered a 12 course meal and declining everything on some "Nah, son - I'm waiting for the cheese plate:ohlawd:"

I've said before I'm fine with Thor taking the November spot. It has two weeks before Snyder's shot at redemption with 'Justice League'. Would have hated to see Black Panther done dirty like that.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I keep hearing people mention planet hull what is the story about?

There was an animated movie a few years ago.. its like one of the 3 decent movies marvel animation has (PH, New Avengers .. and maybe Wolverine vs... )

This the closet we'll get to a hulk movie since he's still tied up at universal.. and I guess they're holding his individual movie rights hostage.

I really wish they would do a Thor:God Of Thunder storyline. Gorr The God Butcher would be :ohhh: on screen.
Let's hope we see Beta Ray Bill in this one.
I do hope we see Beta Ray.. perhaps have him one of the warriors on the planet and he picks up the hammer or something

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I wouldn't even be supporting the MCU without the Black Panther solo in the horizon.

Hulk is going to upstage Thor in his own movie. Mark my words

I think that's the point he's definitely one character that should be getting WAY more attention in the MCU. I bet his appearance in this springboards his own solo film for Phase 4 he's one of the most iconic characters they have on deck.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I think that's the point he's definitely one character that should be getting WAY more attention in the MCU. I bet his appearance in this springboards his own solo film for Phase 4 he's one of the most iconic characters they have on deck.
Def. hulk makes the avengers movies.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I really wish they would do a Thor:God Of Thunder storyline. Gorr The God Butcher would be :ohhh: on screen.
Let's hope we see Beta Ray Bill in this one.

This Butcher thing has me intrigued :jbhmm:I'm about to read this one:blessed:. Last one I read was when Thor was looking for his people in their mortal forms to awaken them. Doctor Doom in that story:merchant:Goddess of love didn't deserve that. Took my human bruhs wifey:mjcry:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I keep saying they should use the multiple personality storyline and have Green Savage Hulk, Grey Hulk, and Bruce against Devil Hulk from getting out into the real world. Doctor Strange in there with the assist in Bruces mind during all of this would be :gladbron::whoo::whew:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I keep saying they should use the multiple personality storyline and have Green Savage Hulk, Grey Hulk, and Bruce against Devil Hulk from getting out into the real world. Doctor Strange in there with the assist in Bruces mind during all of this would be :gladbron::whoo::whew:
I've been saying this for a while Peter David's ten-year run has a bunch of classic stories they could adapt.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thank you. I'm tired of mindless Hulk in movies. They need to evolve the character on screen badly.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Universal has his individual movie rights hostage. that's why it hasn't happened yet. Marvel been trying to get another solo movie for years.. They couldn't get him so they decided to do his story in thor ...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
we don't need another Hulk movie. Bruce Banner can't carry a movie. No one is getting a solo movie from this point forward, they're always gonna inject another character into it, so this Hulk and Thor pairup is brilliant.

same reason we don't need a fukkin Widow movie... and if they insist, they might as well make it a Widow/Hawkeye movie, and add one of the major characters in for half the movie. she was basically the co-lead in Winter Soldier anyway. Count up her screen time in the MCU and it easily adds up to a movie.