Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
i hope going forward all the solo movies except new character intros include other avengers because the MCU is too big for nikkas to just be chillin when one of their own is fukking up a town dolo.

Like in Thor 2 when london was getting stomped u telling me iron man couldnt hit mach 5 to check shyt out real quick? I know they got contractual obligations and dont want to waste their appearance but at least mention where they are at the time
That's exactly why Mandarin turned out how he did in Iron Man 3...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
i'm actually shocked Elba is back. I'm sure he's under contract, but didn't he talk shyt about being in Marvel movies?
And in the actual scene my hair was different, my… [Sigh] I was like, ‘This is torture, man. I don’t want to do this.’ My agent said: ‘You have to, it’s part of the deal.’

I’m actually falling down from a spaceship, so they had to put me in harness in this green-screen studio. And in between takes I was stuck there, fake hair stuck on to my head with glue, this fukking helmet, while they reset. And I’m thinking: ‘24 hours ago, I was Mandela.’ … Then there I was, in this stupid harness, with this wig and this sword and these contact lenses. It ripped my heart out."

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
yall still bringin up that idris shyt after it's been debunked? :mjlol:

Some cac nerd made up that article cutting and slicing Idris words to make it sound he hated doing Thor when if you actually listed the full quote he was talking about the turnaround time he had from doing an emotional Mandela film in South Afrika to being suddenly called up for Thor reshoots in England in the span of 24 hours. He didn't have the time he wanted to decompress before refocusing.

Idris already addressed that cac nerd shyt:
"I was quite specifically talking about the comparison between playing Heimdall on one day, and playing Mandela on the next. That’s sloppy journalism, or just really bad misquoting. I have a great relationship with the Marvel team, and the character of Heimdall. People are really running with this thing like, 'Oh my God, he doesn’t want to be with Marvel anymore.' People thinking that comparing those roles means I don’t want to be with Marvel, well, that’s crazy."
Idris Elba isn't Mad at Marvel!

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
yall still bringin up that idris shyt after it's been debunked? :mjlol:

Some cac nerd made up that article cutting and slicing Idris words to make it sound he hated doing Thor when if you actually listed the full quote he was talking about the turnaround time he had from doing an emotional Mandela film in South Afrika to being suddenly called up for Thor reshoots in England in the span of 24 hours. He didn't have the time he wanted to decompress before refocusing.

Idris already addressed that cac nerd shyt:

Idris Elba isn't Mad at Marvel!
funny thing is i immediately knew what he meant but you know how people are in this society, can't wait to NOT like a muthafukka

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What do you mean? She wants to get acting jobs and make money? Is she supposed to turn down roles now to keep strangers on the 'net happy? WTF?
she's was a bedwench in dear white ppl (her breakout role) and has played that role in subsequent roles ie bad neighbors 2 and now all signs point to the same here with Thor 3. The stats are they why try and rationalize cac?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
nvm

full

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
she's was a bedwench in dear white ppl (her breakout role) and has played that role in subsequent roles ie bad neighbors 2 and now all signs point to the same here with Thor 3. The stats are they why try and rationalize cac?

That's not her in Neighbors 2, it's Kiersey Clemons and save that bedwench shyt for the Locker Room.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Ah, OK, I'm a cac because I'm asking you how you're comparing her to Saldana. Hun, you sound bitter as fukk. You don't even know these people and you're all angry about what acting jobs they're taking. She also dated a black man in 'Creed'. Do you really want to count the number of interracial romances on the big screen and start the bedbuck vs. bedwench tally? I don't think you want to go down that road.