odin seen hela coming and was like

3RlVv_f-maxage-0.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At this point.

There are just some that are gonna hate Marvel/Disney.... no matter what they do just for the sake of hating and its just not gonna change. They not gonna like BP villain, they not gonna like Thanos, and they not gonna like Hela.

Even though Hela was a better villain than the ones from; Logan, WW, JL, SS, Deadpool, Xmen 3-6, FF reboot, BvS, and a shyt load of other movies that I dont really need to run down a full list of.

People are just gonna go to their agenda and just not like her out of spite.:yeshrug:

Martha

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The Thor vs Hulk fight makes me hate that bullshyt Thor vs Iron Man fight in the Avengers even more. Iron man is really Teflon in the MCU

I always thought Thor wasn't going 100% when he fought Stark...

Until he tried to straight up murder Captain America with the Hammer. Iron Man should be been easy pickings for Thor

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
At this point.

There are just some that are gonna hate Marvel/Disney.... no matter what they do just for the sake of hating and its just not gonna change. They not gonna like BP villain, they not gonna like Thanos, and they not gonna like Hela.

Even though Hela was a better villain than the ones from; Logan, WW, JL, SS, Deadpool, Xmen 3-6, FF reboot, BvS, and a shyt load of other movies that I dont really need to run down a full list of.

People are just gonna go to their agenda and just not like her out of spite.:yeshrug:

Martha

lesbihonest, this has been the case since around the time of Iron man 3. when people were caught ass out with their agenda. not quite sure why they keep watching the movies when the tone of the universe has been set for about 8 years now

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I don’t know if any of you guys read comics but in truth they couldn’t have done the Ragnarok story any justice. Hell in these movies they didn’t even introduce the Odin force. It would have been epic if Thor inherited it and took on the mantle of Rune king Thor. As charismatic as Chris Hemsworth is anyone who reads comics knows his Thor is far and away from the Thor in the comics.
thank you

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I thought she was solid.
Nah. Every time she was on screen the entire life of the film is sucked out. They cut away from the high points of the film to go back to her bland ass exposition/character. It's like 2 entirely different films stitched together but 1 of them is good and the other makes me want to hit fast forward to get to the actual good part again.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
read some shyt on my googles news we got muthafukkas tryna sabotage Black Panther.
thats some fukk shyt for the ages.
:beli:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Sabotage how?
giving the shyt fukked up ratings and what not.
not even seeing the movie.
they didnt say it was DC people or no shot like that. mainly folks mad cause of this wild push its been getting.
and thats foul. like can we have some shyt pop HEAVY finally without the bullshyt??
:stopitslime:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
giving the shyt fukked up ratings and what not.
not even seeing the movie.
they didnt say it was DC people or no shot like that. mainly folks mad cause of this wild push its been getting.
and thats foul. like can we have some shyt pop HEAVY finally without the bullshyt??
:stopitslime:
In the age of the alt right and the rise again of flat out racism in the mainstream it's not shocking to see that kind of shyt pop up.

I don't know if you remember even when they announced just the movie fox news was already bytching about it.

I got my tickets for opening night. I think michael b. Jordan is gonna be great.