Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I watched this movie with high hopes considering Hela is one of my favorite Marvel characters, but was immediately disappointed. Everything was a damn joke. They turned Surtur into slap stick comedy :gucci:

I felt no tension of seriousness in this movie at all. I'm not saying you have to be as a dark as DCEU movies attempt to be, but have some balance. Ragnarok is literally the end of everything and it got turned into a comedy :snoop:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Aite let me unwatch this thread. Niccas must ain't watch a single trailer for this flick. shyt getting asinine now
ZfMQBl1.png

:lolthor:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
If people are saying there are to many jokes in a movie thats a comedy, then it didnt do a very good job did it :pachaha:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Got bored of this movie halfway through; almost quit. Forced myself to finish it. I'm starting to get exhausted with all of these comic book movies.
If people are saying there are to many jokes in a movie thats a comedy, then it didnt do a very good job did it :pachaha:

Yeah many people including myself were expecting a serious/epic movie. You had Hela, the Goddess of death as your main antagonist. Not sure how they managed to make it a comedy.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Yeah, this was good. Not a classic but a good film.

Thor:blessed: with this movie he moves up to and on Capt's level of Marvel Excellence :myman: He was a perfect Hero.

Hela:whew: She was a beast. Thor eventually realize he couldn't handle these problems :whoa: A supremely evil bytch :salute: Nice villain.

Hulk :blessed: :russ: He was Great. A fukking Monster. And the comedy was outstanding. The Hulk is fun outta space.

Valkyrie:shaq: Intresting Character,:Bad Ass. Tessa did a great job. She's gonna have a nice career. Talented woman.

Loki :pachaha: He was a snake ass nikka as ever, but he showed stripped down to his core, he's pure Asgardian:obama:

Heimdal: :salute: They finally gave Idris something to do. He was good. Boy, looking like a black Aragorn out there.

:salute: to the Executioner. Piece of shyt but he put on for his people at the end

Favorite moments: Thor the God of Thunder with Zepplin playing in the background and Hulk v The Wolf.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i felt the same way wanted a more winter solider type deal but aye hemsworth said he wanted so spice things up, the last thor was serious but bland and meh so why not focus on hemsworth's comedy side. once u take the movie as it is it is enjoyable, its a fun film. u have two avengers films that will be serious and most of the mcu films are serious, hell the marvel "comedy" shyt didn't really start till the end of phase 2 with antman and guardians, so like 4 films were more comedy heavy :gucci:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
As entertainment it was a good movie...as a Thor movie all them damn jokes were unnecessary.