Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Will y'all please stop saying "forced comedy". It was a fukking comedy, period. It wasn't forced in, it was that from the jump. Yall sound dumb af using that narrative in the case of this movie

Well it was forced, a ot of the jokes made no sense considering what was at stake.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
watched again. the only joke i didn't like was when they're facing off with Hela on the Bifrost and Loki says something like "I'm not doing 'Get Help' again." that was the one callback that wasn't needed. I loved the weird Korg jokes that stepped on the serious shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well it was forced, a ot of the jokes made no sense considering what was at stake.

That doesn’t make sense or mean anything. In Ash vs The Evil Dead there’s soooooooo much at stake but yet still time to get that pun in.

Doesn’t matter the genre or median.

The concept of a hero trying overcome and great evil threat is still the same across the bored. Apples to Apples.

No one every has a problem with that style template. Matter fact I’m beginning to think if Marvel movies used that same template of Crank, Happy, Preacher, Ash v ED, and etc.....

No one would ever complain about the comedy or jokes.

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
watched again. the only joke i didn't like was when they're facing off with Hela on the Bifrost and Loki says something like "I'm not doing 'Get Help' again." that was the one callback that wasn't needed. I loved the weird Korg jokes that stepped on the serious shyt.

From a technical standpoint, I really don’t think he was joking, he was dead serious!:lolbron:

Martha

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
This movie was hilarious.
Hulk had Loki shook from the beat down on 1st Avengers.

Loki clowning Thor for catching the same Hulk smash he did.

Grandmaster clowning Thor when he was about to fight Hulk."Watchout.He shoots sparks out his fingers".

Hulk trying to ruin shyt by trying to kill Surtur while Thor and Valkyrie look on in utter disgust and disbelief.

Thor tied up hanging from a rope while Surtur explains his master plan but the rope keeps swinging Thor having his back facing Surtur and he keeps having to interrupt him and apologize and explaining it wasn't his fault his back was turned towards him, the rope was doing it on its own.

Whole bunch of other parts. DCs L just keeps growing larger. BP and Infinity Wars gonna body them before the summer.:mjcry: