Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I cant front- I enjoyed Thor Ragnarok..the only issue I have with the humor is Thor. Thor isnt supposed to be funny (at least not intentionally) all the other humor was fine. I need to see some Korg and Drax banter in Avengers 4 or a GOTG flick
Yeah Thor came off as too much of a clown, breh is a god he doesn't have time for that shyt

Other thing is the actor who plays Loki is boring to me. You think "God of Mischief" and there's a lot more he could be doing with the character besides standing around looking like a metrosexual emo

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Yeah Thor came off as too much of a clown, breh is a god he doesn't have time for that shyt

Other thing is the actor who plays Loki is boring to me. You think "God of Mischief" and there's a lot more he could be doing with the character besides standing around looking like a metrosexual emo

I never thought of that but your right...he is boring as hell...the should be more mannerism to his acting, kinda like how Heath Leder played the joker- alot of what made that role great was the mannerism and Heath interpretation of being the Joker

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

True but i accepted thor's humor as character progression from the 1st thor thru his interactions with everybody in the mcu leading up to this. Like Avengers 1 and 2 he didnt get it but now he's adapting plus he had some earth pu$$y so im sure he watched some movies with jane

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
BlHEH7t.jpg

:wow:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Saw it today. I actually liked it. I'm glad the storyline branched out to Valkyrie and the Hulk bc the evil sister couldn't have carried the movie after crushing Thor's hammer in the beginning. Multiple storylines that came together with comedy. I had to watch Dr. Strange bc of this movie.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Saw it today. I actually liked it. I'm glad the storyline branched out to Valkyrie and the Hulk bc the evil sister couldn't have carried the movie after crushing Thor's hammer in the beginning. Multiple storylines that came together with comedy. I had to watch Dr. Strange bc of this movie.
welcome to the marvel family, my dora milaje :tchallablessed:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
shyt was ok
Thor out chea cracking jokes like its his stand up special :beli:
Also, seemed like Hulk couldn't take a hit form Thor for shyt. Apparently fist>>>>hammer :dead: