Bronx NY
Thor hit nikkas w/ the psycho crusher tho :banderas:
m-bison-yes-o.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Thor hit nikkas w/ the psycho crusher tho :banderas:

Every-time Thor went Super Saiyan with the lightning :banderas:

Just came back from seeing this and enjoyed it :ehh:, overall I think it's been a strong year for comic book movies. I felt all the new characters made an impression and the surprise for me was the rock fighter, he was really funny and I didn't know he was a part of the movie.

Tessa Thompson's accent work :ehh:

Some great imagery and the vivid colors pop like Guardians

Still think I might have Logan at the top for me this year (in terms of comic book movies), but I definitely want to see this again. Which is more than I can say for the 1st two Thor movies.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Civil War
Ragnarok
Avengers 1
That's my to 5 :manny:

I loved Ragnarok. It was genuinely hilarious. Damn near every joke hit and there was great action, characters, and performances.

I loved how they finally made Thor powerful and they wasted no time doing so when he fought Surtur and his minions:blessed: . That's how you open a movie. When Surtur got to Asgard:merchant: . It was great how there was no gimmick to beat him and save the day, they just bounced:russ: . I hope we get to see more of these god like, cosmic entities.

Loved the Strange cameo and they made him look like beast. Loki falling for 30 minutes:damn:

I liked Hela and her fight scene versus the Asgardian army:wow:

Tessa:noah:

Perfect casting on the Grandmaster.

The rock dude :laff:

Marvel stay winning 9/10:MrvlGang:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Surfur gets easily destroyed by Thor with his hammer pre-lighting power up...then Surfur just demolishes Hela at the end....:beli:

This bytch Jane was all in trash ass Thor 1 and 2, but gets a 10 second mention of her dumping him....:snoop:

Hulk gone 2 years and the MVP of the Avengers would still be gone if by luck Thor didn't find him....
Dr. Strange has Loki on the watch list, but doesn't go with Thor verify they leave Earth and he doesn't know of Hela? Dr. Strange would wash Loki in a magic-off....:jbhmm:

Saying it's the best Thor movie isn't saying much...still a 7.5/10. :mjpls:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Surfur gets easily destroyed by Thor with his hammer pre-lighting power up...then Surfur just demolishes Hela at the end....:beli:

This bytch Jane was all in trash ass Thor 1 and 2, but gets a 10 second mention of her dumping him....:snoop:

Hulk gone 2 years and the MVP of the Avengers would still be gone if by luck Thor didn't find him....
Dr. Strange has Loki on the watch list, but doesn't go with Thor verify they leave Earth and he doesn't know of Hela? Dr. Strange would wash Loki in a magic-off....:jbhmm:

Saying it's the best Thor movie isn't saying much...still a 7.5/10. :mjpls:
Eternal flame Surtur >>>>>>>> Depowered and rotting in muspelheim after centuries ago battle with odin Surtur breh.

U was either textin in the theatre or straight up skimmin the dialogue :pachaha:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Eternal flame Surtur >>>>>>>> Depowered and rotting in muspelheim after centuries ago battle with odin Surtur breh.

U was either textin in the theatre or straight up skimmin the dialogue :pachaha:

Prime Odin beat him initially, but Hela would be the second strongest to him unless they want us to assume Odin struggled in the first fight. I won't expect too much in a two hour explanation. :dame:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
It easily was the best thor movie which isn’t saying much but top 5 or even the best Marvel movie is laughable.

1. Winter Soldier
2. Avengers
3. Iron Man 1
4. Guardians of galaxy
5. Civil War

It was a solid 7 out of 10.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Boss AF.
He really was The Sorcerer Supreme in this movie, whether that is his official title or not in the MCU he was living the dream.
literally untouchable, just like the comic book version.

Now im interested in how he his going to be portrayed in infinity war. He better be on the front lines talking that talk with Tony Stark hopefully giving him orders and cutting off all his one liners with better one liners.
No
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png