Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hela my favorite villian so far

Yea... unlike a lot of Marvel villains... she got to talk alot of had a lot of lines of dialog that people liked.

I mean ALL THE MARVEL VILLAINS have that Epic showdown fights with the titled character and most cases almost kills them at the first interaction with the hero, but people just seem to love to hear the villains talk. And the ones that really dont no matter how much destruction they caused or people they killed are deemed "weaker villains" but the ones that talk or get all the lines are stronger.

The supposed best villain in the last few years was a guy thats never laid a hand on the hero, wasnt even a physical threat or presence to go toe to toe with said hero, and didnt even have a 3rd act climatic fight. But he said some cool shyt and he's the GOAT.

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I do wanna see it again off the strength of the 2nd act. But i do have all other comic book movies released so far this year above this besides guardians

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I wanna see this shyt again but I don't believe in paying to watch a movie more than twice in theaters lol that hdrip need to hit asap. Only have Logan in front of it as far as comic book flick go this year but that has the r rated advantage....prolly won't be on bluray til close to when bp come out :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wanna see this shyt again but I don't believe in paying to watch a movie more than twice in theaters lol that hdrip need to hit asap. Only have Logan in front of it as far as comic book flick go this year but that has the r rated advantage....prolly won't be on bluray til close to when bp come out :snoop:

When Logan gets that FX edit, how much does it downgrade?:jbhmm:

Martha

AceAge

Pro
Daps
I went and saw it by myself last night, and I enjoyed it. The theater was mostly empty so I didn't know if some of the funny parts were supposed to be funny but I laughed anyway. Good action and a decent plot. I'd say it was a 7/10