Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
No breh... so like you know how AOS and Agent Carter have ties or callouts to the MCU and the Netflix Marvel shows tie into each other and all make references or have ties to the MCU?

Even Legion and The Gift make reference or have ties to the Xmen Universe.

Well on DC's Flash tonight.... a character made a reference to the MCU and compared another character to MCU's Hulk.

Martha
Idk what youre on about. I quoted ruffalo himself

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Idk what youre on about. I quoted ruffalo himself

I know.... you like a lot of the DC stans probably dont watch the DC shows.

But I was describing what happened tonight on the latest ep. You know there is a DC show on CW called Flash right?

Martha

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I know.... you like a lot of the DC stans probably dont watch the DC shows.

But I was describing what happened tonight on the latest ep. You know there is a DC show on CW called Flash right?

Martha
Which had nothing to do with my post:mindblown:

And ithere isnt a single good superhero show i want to watch. Tfheyre all cheap looking and lame

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Y’all some insecure nikkas on here. Why y’all can’t reciew the movie without bringing up WW ?

Napoleon complex up in here loool. If the movie is that good, enjoy it and be happy. nikkas tryna discredit the movie of the summer to feel better lol
Yes @kingdarius was trying to discredit Dunkirk :smugnolan:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
The thing about film adaptations is that the source material is used as the main marketing push, so when the same film that's using those source elements to sell the flick then deviates from said elements it feels like a big fukk you. Phase 3 has made me abandon nostalgia and accept the MCU as it's own thing. Which means the comic book versions of MCU characters and my nostalgia for them are no longer a selling point.

Thor 3 is a triumph for what it was, and the most blockbuster MCU movie so far.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
you gotta realize (I'm sure you do) that a fraction of the movie going audience actually read/reads comics. I've never personally read shyt, but always knew a lot of the Marvel/DC lore from random cartoons, internet and just general pop culture.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
you gotta realize (I'm sure you do) that a fraction of the movie going audience actually read/reads comics. I've never personally read shyt, but always knew a lot of the Marvel/DC lore from random cartoons, internet and just general pop culture.
yup