Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Then I got no issue with you. :hubie:

But most people ain't looking at these types of situations with a microscope. You can dikk ride a sports team all day and nobody bats an eye, or goes into "well....did you actually go to college....are you really from that city?"....shyt literally never happens.

Fred.
Wtf u talking about
Yes it does:deadmanny:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Your tax dollars paid for the stadium. Aight cool....fans are directly responsible for the success of, let's say "Thor: Raganarok". So again....why does one get to brag...and one doesn't? :jbhmm:
And everyone that has ever cheered for a college team has been an alum, right? :jbhmm:

Fred.
I ain't talking about everyone else:hubie: I'm talking about me

(though to be honest, I was bullshytting on that first point because I wasn't even old enough to have a job when Raymond James Stadium was built:mjgrin: though my tax money did go towards the recent renovations)

Let me ask this, if someone owns stock in Apple or Disney, then can they say "we" when they hit it big on a new product or movie? Because I think that is more comparable to an alum that invests in their college athletic department.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wtf u talking about
Yes it does:deadmanny:

Breh I'm 40 and have never personally seen that shyt even once in my life. I'm from KCMO and know Chiefs fans....I know Dallas fans....I know Chicago fans, etc. You gotta be a real life loser to actually stress over someone claiming a team neither of you are actually a part of....and literally the only connection you have is location. Which can be taken away from you if the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc. feels like moving the team.

Not you personally, I mean whoever.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I ain't talking about everyone else:hubie: I'm talking about me

(though to be honest, I was bullshytting on that first point because I wasn't even old enough to have a job when Raymond James Stadium was built:mjgrin: though my tax money did go towards the recent renovations)

Let me ask this, if someone owns stock in Apple or Disney, then can they say "we" when they hit it big on a new product or movie? Because I think that is more comparable to an alum that invests in their college athletic department.

They can say we regardless....I mean, if we're splitting hairs here obviously a stock holder would have a better claim to "we" than anyone else....but cats need to approach stanning everything else the way they approach it for sports teams.

Fred.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
mcu loki is pretty toned down compared to the comics. it seems his magic is just illusions that can extend to mind stuff (valkerie flashback, Odin losing his memory), while his comic counterpart knows alot more and has variety etc. but its the mcu so take it as that, wld be nice to see him embrace his frost giant side in IW before thanos kills him (loki has to die its been played on too long) and gain new ice abilities/construct magic or sum shyt. besides that his got good durability and knowledge, plus average asgardians are in the 10 ton range and loki has decent hand to hand. valkyrie is an elite asgardian who's older than him n thor and took out hulk what u expect and you think showing her a past tragedy is suppose to not piss her off?
Loki showed her her past to distract her, yet he didnt do anything when she was distracted. It didnt make sense

I doubt they kill off loki. Hes become too popular.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Breh I'm 40 and have never personally seen that shyt even once in my life. I'm from KCMO and know Chiefs fans....I know Dallas fans....I know Chicago fans, etc. You gotta be a real life loser to actually stress over someone claiming a team neither of you are actually a part of....and literally the only connection you have is location. Which can be taken away from you if the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc. feels like moving the team.

Not you personally, I mean whoever.

Fred.
The point is
People have def questioned someone's sports fandom.
Just cause u never seen it don't mean shyt

I never seen anyone be a fan of a company besides here
But I'm sure it happens:mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Thor: Ragnorak shyts on Wonder Woman easily.

Better villain
No forced love angle
Full display of powers
Visually better
Humor is on point
I actually care about the hero

If you don’t get the FUCC outta here. WW has the best love chemistry in CBM so far, nikkas got some nerve with that bullshyt we had to endure in the first 2 Thor films

WW humour was better and not forced, only thing I’ll give is villain, Ares had the opportunity to be a beast .

Not with those trash ass CGI, visuals loooool

nikkas is smoking crack with their reviews

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Y’all some insecure nikkas on here. Why y’all can’t reciew the movie without bringing up WW ?

Napoleon complex up in here loool. If the movie is that good, enjoy it and be happy. nikkas tryna discredit the movie of the summer to feel better lol

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
23319178_10155933451220452_2664875690977521238_n.jpg

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Just got back from watching this. :whew: movie was fun as hell at parts,but i also enjoyed the scenes we got with Odin. I wish we got a couple more scenes of Hela,cause she was great, also Heimdell's arc could have maybe used another scene or two. Also I would have greatly enjoyed more of Dr Strange. But other than that, i don't have much to complain about. Hulk was great,Valkyrie was great, Thor and Loki were great, hell even Korg was great.