Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yea Wonder Woman was the first cap status. Nothing mind blowing From any standpoint. It's best action scene was at the beginning of the movie. it's predecessors were so mediocre or trash it looked like a diamond In comparison tho. Plus the era it was in is nvr something to be excited about. This shyt was vibrant af and just a great ride seeing all the new things and ppl in this world. Villain was miles better and so was every action scene. coming from someone who hasn't really watched the previous Thor films after the initial viewing I can honestly say this shyt shocked me by how much I liked it. U can look at my older post in this thread and see I was a lil weary of it because I wasn't the biggest fan of the directors previous efforts but boy dude impressed tf outta me with this

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol:

Cats can’t be serious in here right now.

Respect Lord.

So like.....

In 2008 when IM dropped, when people reviewed it they kept bringing up BB, SR, and TDK

In 2013 when IM3 or Cap2 dropped, when people reviewed them they kept bringing up the Nolan Trilogy,

This past year alone after Spiderman dropped, when people reviewed it they kept on bringing up WW.

So essentially the same thing being complained about has been done to death by the team of the complainers.

Beloved

Niccas stay trynna discredit Marvel movies ala the recent thread where its acknowledge that Marvel is the 1st Megafranchise to reach $5B domestically but niccas wanna try to discredit with a franchise it shot past. Thats like a nicca who maybe dropped 37 in game 4 of the finals trynna clown the champions who just swept them to feel better.

Thats insecurity and when niccas sit here pretending they dont do the same shyt they complaining about, not only are they insulting the intelligence of most cats in here, they insulting the effort of everything the trolls are trying to put in with their troll game.

Also only one Thor movie really had a love story type thing and that was 2, in 1 he wasnt really even simping Jane like that, he was more concerned with getting his hammer and back to Asgard. Also the best love chemistry is probably still the OG Lois and Clark, WW not even top 10 with that and those sexual tension scenes were both forced and not humorous.

With that said.... the most recent back to back movies always get compared and contrasted. When JL drops in a few days and people review it, niccas gonna be in there bringing up Thor 3.

Thats just how it works

Martha

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Also Hulk exist in DCTVU- Arrowverse as he was name dropped tonight on DC's Flash

Martha
"I want to make one thing perfectly clear today,” Ruffalo said. “A stand-alone Hulk movie will never happen because Universal has the rights to the stand-alone Hulk movie and, for some reason, they don’t know how to play well with Marvel. And clearly they don’t like money. But I feel like I have two or three years before I’m too old to play the Hulk.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
"I want to make one thing perfectly clear today,” Ruffalo said. “A stand-alone Hulk movie will never happen because Universal has the rights to the stand-alone Hulk movie and, for some reason, they don’t know how to play well with Marvel. And clearly they don’t like money. But I feel like I have two or three years before I’m too old to play the Hulk.

No breh... so like you know how AOS and Agent Carter have ties or callouts to the MCU and the Netflix Marvel shows tie into each other and all make references or have ties to the MCU?

Even Legion and The Gift make reference or have ties to the Xmen Universe.

Well on DC's Flash tonight.... a character made a reference to the MCU and compared another character to MCU's Hulk.

Martha