Daps
Reppin
New York
:wow:

tessa-thompson.jpg

Tessa Thompson Joins The Marvel Universe In ‘Thor: Ragnarok’
by Anita Busch

April 11, 2016 10:56am

Tessa Thompson (Creed) has just entered the MarvelUniverse. The young actress who will first star opposite Natalie Portman in Alex Garland’s Annihilation, will then segue to the next installment of Thor as Chris Hemsworth’s love interest. That film is expected to start production at the end of July.

RELATED
First Look At 'Doctor Strange' Coming Next Week As Marvel Characters Take Over 'Jimmy...

Sources tell Deadline that the character Thompson will play will be a kind of superhero and will appear in other Marvel films as well. Thompson is a regular in the HBO’s series Westworld opposite Anthony Hopkins which resumed production this week.

Thor: Ragnarok is being directed by Taika Waititi and also stars Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Jamie Alexander, Mark Ruffalo and Lou Ferrigno. It’s scheduled to be released on November 3, 2017.

Thompson, who has been hotter than hot (Dear White People, Selma), is repped by Greene & Associates Talent Agency, Mosaic, and law firm Jackoway Tyerman.

Bytch is fine! Wonder who she will play, what are the likely choices Enchantress, Valkerie any other known Thor love interests?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Watch Tessa Thompson be She-Hulk
:ohhh:

I was just sayin the other day how there were only 2 Marvel females who could create that BvS trailer moment where Wonder Woman shows up (in the final trailer) and get audiences lit: Kamala Kahn in a few years... and She-Hulk.

I was startin to wonder how long they would keep her on the shelf. If they go that route, it would definitely involve some fukkery, esp with her origin... but by virtue of putting Hulk in a Thor movie is fukkery in and of itself.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
She-Hulk seems like such an awful character. i don't want to see a woman hulk out, that's ridiculous. Hope they don't go that route

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Tessa Thompson as Monica Rambeau? :jbhmm:

tumblr_nz49wnf8E11u496xso1_500.jpg

That would tie her to Captain Marvel, in a roundabout way, too.

I'd be surprised if they made Bruce Banner's cousin bi-racial, but hey - you never know :yeshrug:
Imma be honest Monica is way more interesting than Carol hope they use her instead and I wouldn't doubt her being She-Hulk at this point and Hulk is in it.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
She-Hulk is like in her right mind and not raging and always green right?
Yeah she's also a lawyer she kinda has a balance between superheroing and the law like Daredevil but she has more fun with it there was a run by Dan Slott where she was part of a firm who had cases dealing with crazy superhero shyt.