Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't think she'll be a Thor specific character like Valkyrie or Enchantress as its been confirmed she'll be recurring throughout the MCU. I sincerely hope she ISNT Monica Rambeu as I'm still hoping that character is used as Black Panther's love interest and not a wench for Thor.

Thor's already got a perfectly good and fleshed out love interest replacement for Jane in Lady Sif, who he had MUCH better chemistry with in the movies anyway.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't think she'll be a Thor specific character like Valkyrie or Enchantress as its been confirmed she'll be recurring throughout the MCU. I sincerely hope she ISNT Monica Rambeu as I'm still hoping that character is used as Black Panther's love interest and not a wench for Thor.

Thor's already got a perfectly good and fleshed out love interest replacement for Jane in Lady Sif, who he had MUCH better chemistry with in the movies anyway.
Yeah he stay curving Lady Sif. nikka stupid

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:yeshrug: he doesnt look at lady sif that way....

Now enchantress tho.... :takedat: She was stalking this nikka in the cartoon beggin to be pounded out...:mjlol:
But Lady Sif and She-Hulk could probably be the only ones to take a pounding from the Norse gawd

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Name a tall, buff ass, sexy bytch that can act breh

Please.... Name one

And I wasn't even the one who suggested that she would be She-hulk. It was mentioned first on the next page

I couldnt even name Gal Gadot till BvS

Didnt even remember her from Fast series (which I legit had NO IDEA till it was pointed out to me and I've seen them all) and still cant recall what role or which movies she even played in. :yeshrug:

I get what you're trynna prove and trynna do.... but who the fukk was she really before BvS?:rudy:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i think she's that Monica Captain Marvel chick, but i don't think she's gonna be the star of Captain Marvel. were those two characters side by side at any point? bc Feige went out of his way to say it was Carol Danvers. Things could have changed, but he specifically said it numerous times. Maybe that make that movie a 2 headed monster for more female heroes and they finally kill off Black Widow's useless ass.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I couldnt even name Gal Gadot till BvS

Didnt even remember her from Fast series (which I legit had NO IDEA till it was pointed out to me and I've seen them all) and still cant recall what role or which movies she even played in. :yeshrug:

I get what you're trynna prove and trynna do.... but who the fukk was she really before BvS?:rudy:
She was the Chinese nikkas chick that died saving his ass...

And yeah, she's thin but she's also 5'10. bytch is almost Ben Afflecks height in heels... I don't know many 6 foot bytches in Hollywood not named Gina Carano...

And She hulk is definitely a 6-7 foot chick

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
i think she's that Monica Captain Marvel chick, but i don't think she's gonna be the star of Captain Marvel. were those two characters side by side at any point? bc Feige went out of his way to say it was Carol Danvers. Things could have changed, but he specifically said it numerous times. Maybe that make that movie a 2 headed monster for more female heroes and they finally kill off Black Widow's useless ass.

:mjlol:

Ok man..... phase her out? Cool.... but gotdamn man.... they dont have to kill her, what purpose would that even serve? I really may be a comic enthusiast to a degree, but I just dont think they should kill off MCU (or DC) characters that are still alive and thriving (or never died in the comics) for the sake of killing them.

Villains too

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
She was the Chinese nikkas chick that died saving his ass...

And yeah, she's thin but she's also 5'10. bytch is almost Ben Afflecks height in heels... I don't know many 6 foot bytches in Hollywood not named Gina Carano...

And She hulk is definitely a 6-7 foot chick

I saw something she was like 6'5..... but thats drawing straws at this point.

WW is an Amazonian and supposed to be like 6'5 in her own right but she 5'10 in the movie.

Most of these male actors are midgets anyway.... I'm sure they could find a reasonably tall chick :russ:

I still dont recall her from ANY of the Fast movies... not one

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I saw something she was like 6'5..... but thats drawing straws at this point.

WW is an Amazonian and supposed to be like 6'5 in her own right but she 5'10 in the movie.

Most of these male actors are midgets anyway.... I'm sure they could find a reasonably tall chick :russ:

I still dont recall her from ANY of the Fast movies... not one
Ben is 6'3 so in boots she's tall enough.

WW was cool imo... She just needs to put on more muscle but honestly, they trying to keep the chick sexual in attraction.

If they do make a She Hulk she'll be CGI regardless. She-Hulk is pretty brolic for a chick and she's also named Hulk... but it doesn't matter. I don't think Tessa is She Hulk