Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:gladbron:Yoooooo if Marvel does that these cracker racist piece of shyt nerds are going to flip:whoo:. They couldn'teven take Idris as Heimdall :snoop:. Bring on the tears:myman:Must be Valkerie since Thor doesn't have a huge list of ladies in his life like that. Interesting choice and I'm curious about the other films she may appear in:lupe:

Naaaahhhhhh, they wouldn't go there.....would they? :lupe:

let em.. fukk these crackers :jawalrus:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Hollywood Reporter saying Natalie Portman isn't returning :bryan:

She hated doing them anyway so to that I say...

fWx327.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Why did she hate doing them?

I don't think she cares much for anything when it comes to her work in the sci-fi/fantasy genre. She never spoke highly of the Star Wars prequels (for obvious reasons) and hardly says anything about V for Vendetta. When it comes to Thor, I think her dislike came during the second one. According to reports, Portman just about hit the ceiling when her hand-picked director, Patty Jenkins, was fired from Thor: The Dark World. In fact, it was widely reported that Portman wanted to quit the series entirely in protest, but was contractually bound to finish the film.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't think she cares much of anything when it comes to her work in the sci-fi/fantasy genre. She never spoke highly of the Star Wars prequels (for obvious reasons) and hardly says anything about V for Vendetta. When it comes to Thor, I think her dislike came during the second one. According to reports, Portman just about hit the ceiling when her hand-picked director, Patty Jenkins, was fired from Thor: The Dark World. In fact, it was widely reported that Portman wanted to quit the series entirely in protest, but was contractually bound to finish the film.

She barely does any work acting in movies as is?!!? :pachaha: What the fukk is she complaining about?!?:what: it must be nice to be an actor who gets paid about $5 million dollars to be in a marvel film and all you gotta do is recite a few lines in front of a fukking camera!!!!:martin:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Thor's love interests fromt he comics are Jane Foster, Sif, Valkyrie, Enchantress and Enchantress' sister.
The only ones that haven't been cast already are Valkyrie and Enchantress.
Am I the only person consfused between the Enchantress character being used in the upcoming "Suicide Squad" movie & the Enchantress character used in the "Avegers: EMH" animated series?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
no Portman means no whatsheruglyassbigttittyface, so that's awesome news.