Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Tone the damn quips down by 30% and the movie is better.

I still really enjoyed it but everyone shouldnt be a comedian. I liked rock guy, but they just watched asgard blow up, do we need jokes there:francis:

Valkyrie entrance was lame as fukk. My legit reaction

Same as the fireworks at the end. I also dont get why she was hiding "her past." They made it seem like she fled, but she didnt in the memory. It would have made more sense if she deserted the battle and as a bit of redemption fights with thor.

Ruffalo phoned in his performance big time

Loved Hulk. Want more of him. Glad they finally are separating the two.

Action was pretty good. Coliseum fight was great but i really wish marketing didnt spoil hulk or at the very least thors reaction to seeing him. I liked hela fight

Hela was cool. I liked her, shes powerful, and she was the rightful heir. I hope she comes back with Thanos.

Dreaded heimdall :jawalrus:

Loki was cool. I dont get strange not showinv up when hela arrives but ill let that pass

I hate that those zombie soldiers were weak when they want, and strong when they want. One minute the locals can kill them on the bridge. Next theyre taking down heimdall:dwillhuh:

Devil's anus:grumpydog:

Beta ray bill was a statue on the tower. Anyone know who else?

I didnt stay for the 2nd credit scene. What was it?

*sighs*

I swear, some of ya'll just don't be watching these movies and paying attention. Dr. Strange only reason for being in this movie for his cameo was because Loki came back ON EARTH, in NY no less, which is where Dr. Strange resides and is his duty to protect. Her arrival in Norway (far and away from NY and totally an unknown entity anyway) was about all of 30 seconds before the were jettisoned back to Asgard. Everything else happened in either Asgard or Sakaar, which aren't realms relevant to Dr. Strange. Hela showed up IN ASGARD, not Earth.

Also, I disagree with Ruffalo "phoning in" his performance. Ironically enough, he both mo-capped acted and voiced (this time, finally, as it's usually Lou Farrigno *sp) Hulk, so Ruffalo did the exact opposite of phoning in anything.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
*sighs*

I swear, some of ya'll just don't be watching these movies and paying attention. Dr. Strange only reason for being in this movie for his cameo was because Loki came back ON EARTH, in NY no less, which is where Dr. Strange resides and is his duty to protect. Her arrival in Norway (far and away from NY and totally an unknown entity anyway) was about all of 30 seconds before the were jettisoned back to Asgard. Everything else happened in either Asgard or Sakaar, which aren't realms relevant to Dr. Strange. Hela showed up IN ASGARD, not Earth.

Also, I disagree with Ruffalo "phoning in" his performance. Ironically enough, he both mo-capped acted and voiced (this time, finally, as it's usually Lou Farrigno *sp) Hulk, so Ruffalo did the exact opposite of phoning in anything.
No shyt they were on earth. Strange knows loki and thor are on earth and isnt going to keep tabs.:stopitslime: He can teleport thor all over without a spell but wont keep a portal open to look at what theyre doing. Stop it:ufdup: once hela showsnup, strange should have popped through a portal and say "i knew i couldnt trust yall"

And ruffalo was shyt as banner. Completely lazy and uninspired

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ruffalo phoned in his performance big time

Loved Hulk. Want more of him. Glad they finally are separating the two.

:mjlol:

Loki was cool. I dont get strange not showinv up when hela arrives but ill let that pass

They weren't in Strange's territory. The reason Loki got Strange's attention in the first place was because they were in NY, which is where the Sanctum he guards is at. Hela showing up in Norway should have gotten the attention of whoever is guarding the Sanctum in London. At this point I don't think Strange is the Sorcerer Supreme yet.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree about toning down some of the humor. It came to the point where whenever there was a serious scene I was afraid they'd ruin it at the end with something funny.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm looking at Running Man on El Ray right now.....

And it just dawned on me. As I constantly hear people complain about these so called "Marvel Quips":patrice:

I guess the only reason it doesnt bother me.... is because practically every movie I've grown up on had Quips.:jbhmm:

Arnold be making mad jokes before he kills some one in each of his movies

Die Hard had quips, Lethal Weapon had quips.... Freddy had quips..... and so on and some on. Most of the most iconic movies did this shyt and a lot done it more and maybe I'm just desensitized to it where it doesnt bother me

Maybe if I grew up in the later era where movies were more emo and fake depressive/dark I'd be more annoyed :ld:

Martha