Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I always just figured Thor held back his power on Earth. Whenever he was on another planet he looked far more powerful.
I always remember that ep of Justice League were they're fighting Darkseid and Superman says that when he usually fights, he always has to hold back, but he can go all out on Darkseid cuz he can take it.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
this movie is awesome. its number 3 behind winter soldier and the first gotg. i really love the depth they gave thor. the first two thor movies loki was easily the more complex and developed character.

this time, thor aint gotta worry about his daddy or hammer. it was very refreshing seeing his character get out of his comfort zone and becoming more independant to truly unleash his true power.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
This isn't even a complaint what I'm about to say but somehow someway I wish Marvel could have kept Hulk's role in this movie a secret.

Imagine if we had not known he was in the movie until the point when the Grandmaster introduced him in the arena? :wow:

I hope the Contest of Champions stuff gets revisited somehow considering the faces that are on the tower

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't even a complaint what I'm about to say but somehow someway I wish Marvel could have kept Hulk's role in this movie a secret.

Imagine if we had not known he was in the movie until the point when the Grandmaster introduced him in the arena? :wow:

I hope the Contest of Champions stuff gets revisited somehow considering the faces that are on the tower

The previous two Thor films were widely viewed as the worst of the MCU (They're not bad movies, but they're not good or very memorable either). In order to make sure they generated as much interest as possible they had to let people know Hulk was going to be in it.

Even if you look back on how this movie was promoted very early on, nobody gave a shyt about it till Marvel revealed that Hulk would appear.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Yeah, I wish the trailers would've kept that and the Hela breaking his hammer scene hidden so it'd been huge surprised coming into the film. Movie was great tho. Bout to watch again today.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I wish the trailers would've kept that and the Hela breaking his hammer scene hidden so it'd been huge surprised coming into the film. Movie was great tho. Bout to watch again today.

They should have just show her catching it and then showed him without the hammer later. People would have lost their shyt in theaters seeing her break Mojlnir.

WIth that said there's still a lot of shyt they left out of or changed in trailers that shocked people.