Reppin
Family

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I copied a post from what some random ass poster said years ago cause it was pretty funny in a trollish kind of way and it automatically means I'm him :dead:
First you say you've been lurking here for just a few months, now you're copying random posts that are literally years old. On top of just saying you copied it from imdb in another thread. So which is it,you copied it from imdb or from a years old post from here that just so happens to post the same exact way you do:mjlol:

You got exposed once switching from big butts to the Spyro screen name. You tried to bold face lie it wasn't you. You were exposed.

You weirdos can't even make it less obvious.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't know pal I browse lots of forums, lots of threads/topics, some from recently some from years ago, I get bored in my spare time and read about discussions about things I like. No one I know likes Marvel/superhero movies so instead of talking to myself about it or some stranger, I browse forums online like this one, or used to be IMDB where there used to be fanboy wars every other day :mjlol: And I saw words like "Hack Synder" all the time, and yeah I think I remember reading that Spyo comment months or years ago I can't remember, it made me laugh so I put it here as a kind of joke.

I'm sorry you think I'm someone else, I just joined here today not exactly a warm welcome :sadcam:
fukk outta here racist clown. :camby:

Can't even keep your lies straight for 2 posts.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Certain fan bases or stans are circling the wagons and patiently waiting for that opening to attack this movie and clown it.:lolbron:

I say why wait?:troll:

We already know they aint gonna like that scene between Thor and Korg (them puns them jokes.... bu bu bu bu but its Ragnarok and not dark):skip:

Stop wasting our time and fukking start hating on that scene and this shyt now:sas2:

Martha