Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
all the reactions is like when you ask to copy your friends homework and he says yeah but change the words so it doesn't sound the same. you'll swear every marfooL movie review has a ready made template, you can almsot guess 99% of the time what they're gonna say..

im not saying movie is gonna be bad or goat level, just saying these so called reviewers need a new way to review shyt, its hella cliche right now, 12 movies deep and you have onle the same 3 catchphrases to describe them all ?? nah somethings wrong lol..

anyways im there all november for this and the League... fukk a star wars... Comic Gang

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I dont mind comedy but this is supposed to be ragnarok the end of the gods n shyt. Gotta be some kind of seriousness. Visually it looks awesome tho

From what I heard

Hela isn't technically evil. She was locked away for doing what she was supposed to be doing. So it's not like she's some evil force trying to destroy shyt just because

Conz

Superstar
Daps
man, i used to really like Collider when it was basically Campea/Harloff/Schnep every day. pretty much dislike everyone they have working there now. Ellis sucks, but i didn't mind him with those other dudes. That dude in the video above sucks. That Rocha dude is the worst. I actually like the women they have, but not enough to watch their shyt anymore.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
man, i used to really like Collider when it was basically Campea/Harloff/Schnep every day. pretty much dislike everyone they have working there now. Ellis sucks, but i didn't mind him with those other dudes. That dude in the video above sucks. That Rocha dude is the worst. I actually like the women they have, but not enough to watch their shyt anymore.
Schnep is the best on the channel the rest I could take or leave. They don't leave any impression.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thor: Ragnarok is the First of a 3 Part Arc For Hulk Movies

When them reviews come out for "the League" gonna be interesting to see how Dem c00n handle the discussion about the comedy in that. We already see smiling in battle, jokes and quirks.... yes all the things that people have been taking about about 12 movies deep.

Anyway, THORSDAY is gonna be epic. And this news on Hulk is very intriguing to say the least

Martha

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody got the audio that Mark Ruffalo leaked on Instagram of the first 15 minutes of the movie?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hela broke the hammer in an alley in the first trailer, but now it's in a field in the new clip:gucci:
They edited it fam post production lol:yeshrug:Movies constantly do that up until release same thing Justice League, Star Wars, and Black Panther are going through. That pruple energy in Panthers suit wasn't in the first trailer:whew: