Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Something more akin to Civil War. A LOTR style epic in space would've been dope too

Instead we get GOTG2 on steroids :beli:

:francis: So like

How do you see this

Then see this

and expect it to be like Civil War?:mjlol:

Not a 3rd alias or anything:whistle:

but

There already is a CW and a LOTR this is something . . . different. :mjgrin:

Martha

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Certain fan bases or stans are circling the wagons and patiently waiting for that opening to attack this movie and clown it.:lolbron:

I say why wait?:troll:

We already know they aint gonna like that scene between Thor and Korg (them puns them jokes.... bu bu bu bu but its Ragnarok and not dark):skip:

Stop wasting our time and fukking start hating on that scene and this shyt now:sas2:

Martha

:yeshrug:I can't hate, we know what it is with this flick. As long as they ain't selling me one type of movie and its another, I'm straight.

But if Thor tells Hela, " You broke my hammer, destroyed Asgard, and got me exiled. there ain't but one way we can handle this.."

giphy.gif

I'm hating
full

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Marvel movies are pretty much all comedies these days anyway, not complaining like, they found a winning formula and stuck to it fair play to them. But people expecting anything less than almost a full blown comedy is going to disappointing, there's more jokes in Marvel movies than most mainstream comedies (not a bad thing).

Black Panther looks more serious, gritty and not as funny; but willing to bet that is full of hundreds of jokes :yeshrug:

I wouldn’t exactly say that. It’s like that’s gotten over blown they past 3 years or so.

Like there is a difference between “humor” and “all out comedies”.

These like 20+ movies now in the mega franchise and only like 3 have been outright comedies (GOTG 1 & 2, Antman). If people wanna lump in A1 or 2..... can’t be mad at it. The others just had humor in it no different from a typical summer blockbusters movie.

There are and have been thousands of movies that have humorous moments that weren’t necessarily comedy genre movies.

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Fair point, didn't see it that way, respect that :ehh:

Yea cuz I go back and look at IM1, Hulk, and Cap 2 and could ask where are the jokes and try to do a comparison to Antman and GOTG.

I thought Transporter was funny (humorous) but couldn’t recite one joke from that movie. (Just an example)

Martha