Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like season 2 y'all some prudes.

Now blood origin looked cheap, I didn't even bother

Damn they really trying to move on from Henry Cavill. Barely showing his face for a show named after the character he plays.

This shyt is gonna be super trash

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
not a big loss.... best thing about this show was a pair of t*ts. Stop trying to make the the next GOT happen

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
How ANY company thinks this is a good idea still baffles me :snoop:
They don't want to be restricted by source material or canon, they want the freedom to create their own stories.

They are not trying to sell to the audience that bought the game. They are trying to sell to a much broader audience.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They don't want to be restricted by source material or canon, they want the freedom to create their own stories.

They are not trying to sell to the audience that bought the game. They are trying to sell to a much broader audience.
And these projects always tank due to that. Don't take the show if you want to do your own thing.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
How ANY company thinks this is a good idea still baffles me :snoop:
Production Company trying to save a buck with no care in the world. They got the contract and nothing going to stop them unless Netflix cancels them.

I understand having to alter a lot of things for the Witcher to work, but the shyt that they wrote belongs on the CW. The video game writers write better original shyt than they did.