Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was decent. Definitely worth watching if you have already seen the first two seasons.

I’m not looking forward to the recast. That shyt will be jarring

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Of course they turned two notorious womanizing straight dudes into flaming fakkits...:dead:

This show is retarded, writing is on the same level of a third grader that just discovered the word fukk and the CGI is straight ass, the green screen can't be anymore obvious...Cavill as Geralt and his stunt/sword choreography crew are the only saving grace...

Yens titties popping out are literally the ONLY thing worth watching this abomination for when Cavill is gone...

Also got to love how they tried to fix all the dumb retarded lore breaking shyt they did in season 2 with the first episode after all the complaints they received...Well done dumbasses making season 2 a completely pointless waste of time and still failing to fix all the idiotic unnecessary plotholes you created...:heh:

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Guess we'll never see Yen's t*ts again. They literally got her naked but still hid her shyt in the shadows or with her hair :francis:

The CGI on this season is absolutely fukking atrocious.

Ciri and Geralt vs the boat monster was :trash: Ciri was moving around on those stunt wires like Hidden Dragon :mjlol:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finished S3 - Part 1 and thought it was cool. Leaves on a good cliff-hanger for the remaining episodes later this month.

Some aspects of the show work better than others. The found family with Geralt/Ciri/Yennifer and the monster hunting. Didn't really click with all the political machinations going on, with the battle over the Continent. Show could use a villain with charisma, maybe that comes in Part 2.

Plus with so many sorcerers running around, I want to see more cool magic shyt.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished S3, I liked some of the things they set up and there was some nice magical action (especially in ep 6), but not sure I will be back for S4. Still think the core trio is the heart/main driver of the show, but I guess the story dictates they are usually separated. Some more detailed thoughts.

Geralt got handled by that one mage :picard:

The new Asian archer that joined him and Jaskier :mjgrin:

Yennifer now head witch, because Taissa :mjcry:

Emir rocking with fake Ciri