Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
AKA Warner Bros is paying a lot more. Netflix don’t got the budget to keep these type of stars on their shows.

Witcher series is dead. Liams Hemsworth, not even the good Hemsworth :francis:

And YOU!

roman-reigns-angry.gif

How dare you make your return and not hit your boy up…… you know you the homey and the opp:ufdup:

Bad enough I gotta hear about you from other folk but then I shout you out in addition to how I been championing you and nothing??:what:

Na breh….. not today and not any longer:birdman:

YOU WILL

roman-reigns-acknowledge-me.gif

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Honestly never thought Cavill did that great a job honestly as Geralt. He just copied that dry boring ass tone Geralt had in game.

Can’t be turning down superman money for Netflix show

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Honestly never thought Cavill did that great a job honestly as Geralt. He just copied that dry boring ass tone Geralt had in game.

Can’t be turning down superman money for Netflix show
Most people only know Geralt from the games:yeshrug:….I’ve honestly never finished the 2nd season

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm willing to give the new guy a chance but this ain't Spartacus. The main actor died there so they didn't have a choice but they can't just let him walk. They should have paid him what it took to keep him.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Damn, so he got Superman back and said peace out Netflix? :russ: But if Superman is going to get a lot more screen time, is he going to want to do another project where he has to be physically active and maintain the look of the part?