Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That's big news :ohhh:. Guess he put down his sword and picked up his cape. Or just wanted to pursue more projects.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
They need to just go ahead and reboot this shyt on hbo or something. Netflix is trash for prestige fantasy/sci-fi dramas
Not that good with sci fi... rememeber the second season of altered carbon? :scust:
That show had potential.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not that good with sci fi... rememeber the second season of altered carbon? :scust:
That show had potential.

Didn’t even both with the 2nd season, even though my guy Mackie was on it.

Outside of Stranger Things netflix ain’t trying to come up out they pockets :manny:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t even both with the 2nd season, even though my guy Mackie was on it.

Outside of Stranger Things netflix ain’t trying to come up out they pockets :manny:
its funny, i bet hbo been losing money with westworld since day one but they refuse to cancel it or just lower the production value.
They just care about the quality of their shows even tho i dont think anyone is watching that shyt.
Netflix turned Altered carbon to a syfy show after the first season...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its funny, i bet hbo been losing money with westworld since day one but they refuse to cancel it or just lower the production value.
They just care about the quality of their shows even tho i dont think anyone is watching that shyt.
Netflix turned Altered carbon to a syfy show after the first season...

Yeah, even stuff like The Nevers and Dark Materials look more high budget then netflix higher budget shows and I never hear anyone talk about them.

Netflix gets more viewership on low budget shyt like Dahmer, The Watcher, and all their reality tv shows