Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
So I apparently kind of half watched the first episode or 2 of this season and was a little lost. Seems like there was way more political intrigue and characters than the first season

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
So I apparently kind of half watched the first episode or 2 of this season and was a little lost. Seems like there was way more political intrigue and characters than the first season
THe First two episodes were monster of the week episodes. They gone exposition dump on ya forehead.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
THe First two episodes were monster of the week episodes. They gone exposition dump on ya forehead.
I finished it, just didn't know what the hell was going on half the time. All the Elves vs Nilfgard or whoever and the black mage chick stuff that didn't seem to have much to do with the main characters had me like :yeshrug:. But I was only half watching so its probably on me

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I finished it, just didn't know what the hell was going on half the time. All the Elves vs Nilfgard or whoever and the black mage chick stuff that didn't seem to have much to do with the main characters had me like :yeshrug:. But I was only half watching so its probably on me
Now you ready for the spinoff

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
They horribly miscast Vesemir.

Nah he kinda looks like videogame Vesemir but fukk he feels nothing like the grandfatherly bad ass old man we know and love. Geralt, Ciri, Dandelion and Emhyr are the only decently cast roles in this. I fukk with this new Master Roshi swoll old man Dijkstra too, dude seems like a real threat.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah he kinda looks like videogame Vesemir but fukk he feels nothing like the grandfatherly bad ass old man we know and love. Geralt, Ciri, Dandelion and Emhyr are the only decently cast roles in this. I fukk with this new Master Roshi swoll old man Dijkstra too, dude seems like a real threat.

Nah I think the casting has been excellent with the exception of Vesemir. The writing is the show's big issue, at best it's painfully mediocre.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which book is being adapted for season 3? This one was blood of elves but that's the only one I've read up so far along with the short stories and last wish.

"Time of Contempt".

I also only read those books, but I thought the writing was pretty trash, maybe because of the translation, and stopped reading the series. Might have to re-start.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Very good season. The action was better than I expected it to be, story was good, Geralt’s chemistry with the cast was dope too. I’m excited for season 3 that I might finish that last Witcher DLC I barely touched. Blood and Wine was :whew:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Man, i swear if they were roommates in a show about college girls no one would ever question it. Some of the casting I can’t get over, and shes one of them. Yennifer is supposed to be a MILF, this chick look like Camilla cabello.
Well the shorty who plays as Ciri is like 20 years old in real life. Lol

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What a season, the 1st season was kind of a bore to get through but this one was :wow:

Was about to ask this. Im on episode 3 of season 1 and im kind of debating if i wanna continue this shyt or not. Its like some scenes suck u in and then u get bored out the rest the episode.

Guess ill tough it out