Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

If Netflix manages to get this onscreen....:ohhh::banderas:

I honestly don't think so unless they work closely with CDPR...who even the fans say, did better than the books. Geralt rocks a beard in the games, he hates it in the books, though now I can't imagine Gerry without one. CDPR made him likeable, in the books he's kind of a dikk, like not the cool a$$hole, but just petulant. He's far more "fun" in the games.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
i bet the casting has :mjpls: in it like the books and the games.

For some reason white people think is fine to have fictional races like elves and halflings but having black people kills the immersion. Then have the nerve to make plot related racial problems between all the white elves and white humans.

To be fair, the creator of the series is a huge c*nt and only wanted to focus on Northern European climates. Only in the games are there different races, ala Norse, Persian, etc. Though in general, thats a can of worms that AA's will pick at for not being "black enough", and or the common "but why don't they have black features".....I've literally seen people say this when discussing races in games. The biggest kickback was when they made Tyrael (Diablo) black. "So no afro?" to "Did they have to make him bald"? from AA's....you simply can't win when you put races in.

I say fukk it, put black witchers with long, short, and even braids in the game. Let people get fake-mad about what a fantasy character looks like. I do agree however, way too much cacs for my liking sometimes, in both fiction and fantasy. Apparently directors and illustrators have never seen Boris Kodjoe, Kasim Edeballi, and or Jerome Boateng. Afro-Germans and Afro-Nords have existed for a very long time. But cacs want to act like the Moors didn't travel the world.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bjorn looks more like Geralt than Cavill does :snoop:

And that teaser vid...:childplease:, looks like I'll be watching to see if they got everyone else right. Yennefer does keep herself young via magic, but mid 30's not 20's. They honestly should've made Fringilla latina, but I'll take the melanin over cac any day.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
D4Fm6cAUYAc_Z0q.jpg

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
some of yall brehs really pressed to be in cac stories...