Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If they play their cards right, it can be better than game of thrones.

High bar to set :whoa:

I hope they don't fukk this up. Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games of all time.

Any idea when this would actually come out? I'm guessing 2019 since they haven't even done any casting yet, that I know of.

2019 would be my guess as well.

Witcher 3 is set after the books and the show will be going off the books as its source material. CD Projekt isn't involved in the show from what I've read. Andrzej Sapkowski will be involved though.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
High bar to set :whoa:

2019 would be my guess as well.

Witcher 3 is set after the books and the show will be going off the books as its source material. CD Projekt isn't involved in the show from what I've read. Andrzej Sapkowski will be involved though.
I enjoyed the Witcher books far more than I did reading A song of ice and fire. That book was so hard to follow even when I was addied up. :francis:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Fantasy getting played out, Netflix should have cut that deal with Gamers Workshop, lets get a Warhammer 40k series.
We need Patrick STewart to play the Emperor before he gets put on the golden throne.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This has next GOT potential...

The Witcher world has multiple kingdoms and tons of political fukkery...

They got to find a balance between the political shyt and the monster slaying if this show is too succeed...

If they fukk up casting Geralt this shyt will be DOA though...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Fantasy getting played out, Netflix should have cut that deal with Gamers Workshop, lets get a Warhammer 40k series.
We need Patrick STewart to play the Emperor before he gets put on the golden throne.

Don't agree with Stewart being the Emperor.. but yeah War40k would be whatsup. Doubt Netflix would throw the budget to do it justice.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yea but he doesn't look like an old man :skip:
I thought him and his number 2 human council both looked old.
Horus and the primearchs look like they are in their physical prime though.
In my mind I always pictured him as old and weathered like Ian McKellan or Patrick Stewart.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I thought him and his number 2 human council both looked old.
Horus and the primearchs look like they are in their physical prime though.
In my mind I always pictured him as old and weathered like Ian McKellan or Patrick Stewart.

In the official art they have of him ,he doesn't look anywhere near that old. Maybe a 30-early 50yr max.