Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus every update is bad here lol. Hoping this show is piff somehow against all odds

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
D-ZZKtEXoAAD07k.jpg:large

:wow:
Looks like he only has one sword.
Its based on the books, he (usually) only carries one at a time in them.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
D-ZZKtEXoAAD07k.jpg:large

:wow:

Its based on the books, he (usually) only carries one at a time in them.

Should've based it on the games, since what pop culture relevance the series has....is from the games. A lot of people are going to be :dahell: when most of the characters don't look like their video game counterparts.

Fred.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should've based it on the games, since what pop culture relevance the series has....is from the games. A lot of people are going to be :dahell: when most of the characters don't look like their video game counterparts.

Fred.
Yup, the books take place in the same universe before the games, so sure it has room to get there if it’s successful and goes for some seasons, but if it doesn’t and it gets cancelled before it gets anywhere near that stage in the story?.... huge missed opportunity

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yup, the books take place in the same universe before the games, so sure it has room to get there if it’s successful and goes for some seasons, but if it doesn’t and it gets cancelled before it gets anywhere near that stage in the story?.... huge missed opportunity

I think the biggest problem is the characters (besides Geralt....kinda) not looking anything like their better known video game counterparts.

Like for example Kate Siegel, the actress that played Theo on "The Haunting Of Hill House", would've made a great Yennefer:

Kate-Siegel.jpg

Fred.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the biggest problem is the characters (besides Geralt....kinda) not looking anything like their better known video game counterparts.

Like for example Kate Siegel, the actress that played Theo on "The Haunting Of Hill House", would've made a great Yennefer:

Kate-Siegel.jpg

Fred.
:ohhh:

Damn she would, but in their defence like mentioned apparently she looks a good bit younger in the very beginning, but she’d be perfect if they were basing this on Wild Hunt

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a little worried. This could go either way. I hope we are getting "THE TUDORS" Henry Cavil in this. He was phenomenal in the Tudors.