Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They amped that shyt up so tough, too. I thought someone we cared about was gonna get murked. nikkaz hated Andrea all season :heh:

Wouldn't have been as :beli: if they hadn't hyped it up so much. That was more than underwhelming. At least you get to collect some $ off of this crap. :manny:

I'm just glad the showrunner got the boot. Absolutely terrible.

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
I haven't complained once about this show on here. Never read the comics and understood some eps are fillers and some of y'all complain about some petty little shyt

But that damn ending... Are u fukking serious?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
So you decided to come back to prison instead of just taking home at that town :beli:
you do understand that the town could not be defended with all the troops dead? The prison could be defended look at how they beat back the Gov men.
Woodbury is no good without troops, take all the supplies out the town and live in the prisonin comfort, I'm taking prison all day.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Terrible. How do you end it without some sort of cliff hanger or tease to next season?

Man, I dont even know about next season. They done turned the prison into a fukking daycare center/assisted living facility. Thats tooooo many non-gunners to make this interesting. Gov killed those people's family, they being carted off to a prison surrounded by zombies, and you got kids smiling? :wtf:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I haven't complained once about this show on here. Never read the comics and understood some eps are fillers and some of y'all complain about some petty little shyt

But that damn ending... Are u fukking serious?

Same here, I always defend the show. But this shyt, naahhhh. Atrocious