Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I get tired of hearing all the "if it was on HBO" crap. it's not on HBO. AMC took the chance and invested in the show

and all jokes aside, I don't think some extra gore, boobs, and some curse words, would necessarily make a better show. in fact I could see those things taking time away from the story and characters

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toned down or not, I think they did a pretty damn good job with him, IMHO

You get to see both sides of him from the very first episode he's in...the charismatic charmer who can get a zombie-free city built, who has the unwavering support of a community who is recovering from the shock of a zombie apocalypse...and the absolutely batshyt insane and sadistic side of him, who interrogates and murders wounded men, and keeps heads as trophies.

Morrissey also has a helluva knack for showing how The Governor is letting that evil come over him more and more...he used to be pretty good with the mercy act, now he's clearly annoyed by having to pretend, and lately doesn't even bother anymore.

The comic book governor is good for the comics but i like morriseys portrayal on the show its more realistic

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh okay, I thought it was a podcast...Yeah the show is entertaining...sometimes. lol I'm just glad the soap opera of the first two season is over but I kinda miss decisiveness of Shane. But the dude's blog is right in many ways. People keep saying its the greatest show but then they complain when we actually compare it to "great shows"

Who said its the greatest show

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
i think theres a lot of people online, not just the coli, that watch this show purely to nitpick and :troll:

It's a fictional show :beli: lets get over the cut grass and fresh line ups shyt. Enough with the comic book shyt too damn

There's more interesting things to talk about if you really are a fan of the show. if not why keep posting about it? go re-read the comics and stop comparing every detail. the creators have always said the show goes in different directions than the comic, and was only using it as a guideline.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i think theres a lot of people online, not just the coli, that watch this show purely to nitpick and :troll:

It's a fictional show :beli: lets get over the cut grass and fresh line ups shyt. Enough with the comic book shyt too damn

There's more interesting things to talk about if you really are a fan of the show. if not why keep posting about it? go re-read the comics and stop comparing every detail. the creators have always said the show goes in different directions than the comic, and was only using it as a guideline.

They'll never stop bytching.:beli: And it is too many niccas to put on ignore.:wtb:

believe, I tried :snoop:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
They should make Season 4 on a cruise ship like "Speed 2: Cruise Control"

Then they won't have to worry about hiding fresh cut grass anymore.

Problem Solved. :myman:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I just got up on this show about a month ago, powered through and caught up around 2 weeks back. I almost quit mid-way through season 2 because I thought it got pretty terrible. Season 3 has been :whew: status to me though. What changed between season 2 and 3? Did they fire a writer or something? Because it's hands down a lot better now.

Goldmember2

Rookie
Daps
Felt like last week was a bit of a let down. The whole marriage thing was whack as fuk. I actually fast forwarded through the scene. I hate TV marriages, they generally indicate a show has jumped the shark (see the wedding in the office. show was butt checks after that).

High points with Merle, Daryl and Michone though. I guess Merle has been evolving and reconciling his ways since the Gov tried to have him kill his bro. It was a very sudden change of heart but thinking back on what transpired I can understand. His brothers reaction to him as a zombie was great.

I really hope Glen dies, I used to love his character. Now his just a super emo simp. I wouldn't mind if Carl died. The kid that plays him is terrible and annoying.

The Governor getting his comeuppance will be the highlight of the show.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure Milton is going to die saving Andrea. He signed on for a pilot for a new show on NBC.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
for real yall, fukk this show. I thought it was damn good, but this fresh cut grass is too much to take. How ima believe its a zombie apocalypse with fresh cut grass? fukk it I hate this show. I hope all the worst things in the world happen to the actors, writers, directors, producers, and fans of this shyt-pile of a show.

:birdman:

fresh cut grass :rudy::pacspit:

:troll:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They should make Season 4 on a cruise ship like "Speed 2: Cruise Control"

Then they won't have to worry about hiding fresh cut grass anymore.

Problem Solved. :myman:

rule: you never travel over a body of water on a boat in a zombie apocalypse.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
fukk. I need to cut down the forums I browse through. This next episode just got semi spoiled for me. WOWWWWWW this episode is gonna be crazy brehs

:merchant:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
yeah, when there's a good chance you might be pursued, it's probably not a good idea to take the obvious route. (don't get me started on all the stupid shyt Andrea did) and it's not exactly easy to travel on foot through a rural area, avoiding the road, without a compass, map, and some orienteering skills. she was also chased into the woods, and after that had to alter whatever course she had planned. really the "lazy writing" was her seemingly wandering through the woods and then stumbling upon the prison... and then the Gov right next to her in the bushes

andrea had been in the area and vicinity with michionne all winter.
plus, i think you forgot that.

andrea already curbstomped a walker with milton's help.
then walked to the prison on foot, using michionne's walker on a leash ingenuity, as well.

nuffin was wrong with the writing and plausibility of andrea going from mayberry to the prison.
i think you just missed that kernel of content.
which happens,...
shyt, i forgot what a real fukkin dope head cluck junkie racist fukk merle was on the roof.
till, i re-watched the marathon.
so, i will chalk it up to you either missing that, or just plain forgetting that.

art barr