Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
people watching realize this show doesnt have an end right?

They keep waiting for big things to happen as if that would close the story up

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why couldn't the let Michonne kill Walker Murrow? Daryl has a rugged exterior, but inside he's a gentle soul. To have him be the one to kill his brother was tough to watch. Regardless, how things transpire, that was his brother :to:

Could anyone of you'se kill your family member during the apocalypse, if they became a zombie? :sadbron:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
And while Rick may have come off as a p*ssy...I don't necessarily think he was out of character. It seems like a common theme for him is that he has a hard time balancing what is morally right against what is logistically right. Same thing with the kid in the barn in Season 2....Carl was sitting there like "Yo, Merc this nicca pops" and Rick just couldn't pull the trigger.

Thank you. dudes in here acting like this is new territory for Rick or something. He's always had a hard time making even the most basic decisions. Most of the time he is conflicted or looking for guidance in his decision-making process. Which is why these characters keep telling him he's not built to make the hard decisions in this world. I thought that was made pretty damn clear on the farm with the Randall situation.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
This episode set the finale up very well in my opinion, you got Daryl close to Woodbury looking for revenge, you got the Gov dealing with Andrea and Milton, poor guy going to get killed over Morgan burning those zombies up, you got the Gov taking his attack to the prison where he will lose more men, now i do think everyone is Tyrese group dies, his sister, Ben's father but he lives to seek vengeance next season. The reason being is that they ruined his story already, might as make him the bad guy against Rick for next year. Morgan going to come thru with that 50 cal machine gun and chop the Govs crew to pieces.

Milton burned those zombies up breh, Morgan is somewhere on cloud 9 and will eventually die of insanity....most likely from a self inflicted bullet

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Milton is the one who ends up killing the Governor, it would make perfect sense and would finally grow him some balls

dallas-roberts_320x240.jpg

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Last night's episode was a rip off of Scarface.

The moment Merle said "you need me to be the bad guy" I yelled "TONY MONTANA!! He's going out shooting!!" And lo and behold, dude went out just like Tony at the end.

:heh:

On the real...fukk Rick. His indecisiveness and flim flamming cost them not only Merle, but Daryl and Michonne. They probably won't come back the same.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
stay with the group or say fukk these nikkas imma go somewhere else.... by myself :unsure:. rick put michonne in a fukked up spot.

on another note she was looking right this episode :noah:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The flip flopping, hallucinating, and second guessing himself just makes him come off as a human being

*fixed*

I've said time and time again that this show is True Blood status as far as being just a guilty pleasure type show. That said a lot of you nikkas just say some off shyt. Rick fukking up, flip flopping, etc is just him being a human being. That's what people do. They're flawed, they make mistakes, they second guess themselves. Plus, if Merle didn't take actions into his own hands it wouldn't have mattered. Cats really acting angry that this dude is mourning his dead wife?:stopitslime: nikkas watch this show then go on some hindsight shyt thinking "If that was me..." It's not you. There isn't a zombe apocalypse going on. It's a TV show (that you choose to watch) telling you a story. It'd be pretty fukking boring if the leader made the right decision every single time or was never conflicted in what decision to make. Then you nikkas would bytch about how things always work out for him, i.e Dexter.

Same shyt goes for cats bytching about Maggie and Glen. Glen is a little bytch imo and has been since he helped Rick get out of that tank. The shyt with him being aggie about Maggie getting felt up annoyed the shyt out of me. But how are cats angry about 5-10 minutes devoted to dude getting engaged to his girl?:dahell:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Milton burned those zombies up breh, Morgan is somewhere on cloud 9 and will eventually die of insanity....most likely from a self inflicted bullet

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Milton is the one who ends up killing the Governor, it would make perfect sense and would finally grow him some balls

dallas-roberts_320x240.jpg
It was Morgan, he was wearing the gloves that Morgan wore when he "clears" the area, Morgan has more heart than Milton ever could and knew how to handle more than 1 zombie with ease, while Milton had issues dealing with a single zombie. Who really thinks that was Milton :beli: burning those zombies?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
It was Morgan, he was wearing the gloves that Morgan wore when he "clears" the area, Morgan has more heart than Milton ever could and knew how to handle more than 1 zombie with ease, while Milton had issues dealing with a single zombie. Who really thinks that was Milton :beli: burning those zombies?

I don't remember the gloves, but doesn't Milton have that suit that prevents the walkers from biting him?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I feel like I need to watch season 3 again to really wrap my head around the time that has passed. when it takes weeks and months for things to happen, it kinda fools your brain into thinking that amount of time has been passing on the show

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Thank you. dudes in here acting like this is new territory for Rick or something. He's always had a hard time making even the most basic decisions. Most of the time he is conflicted or looking for guidance in his decision-making process. Which is why these characters keep telling him he's not built to make the hard decisions in this world. I thought that was made pretty damn clear on the farm with the Randall situation.

This is a much easier decision than the Randall dilemma. There's no logical reason why Rick should negotiate with the Governor. He tried to kill Glenn, almost raped Maggie, tried to get Daryl and Merle to kill one another, attacked the prison and let loose a bunch of walkers to surround the complex.

Rick flip-flopping and looking stupid is just a dumb plot device to get Merle and Michonne out of the prison, that's all. The writers have done this time and time again, sacrificing character to get from point A to point B in the story. It's lazy.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

how would Morgan even know about those zombies though? plus whoever burned them was driving an SUV that seemed consistent with what they had at Woodbury

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is a much easier decision than the Randall dilemma. There's no logical reason why Rick should negotiate with the Governor. He tried to kill Glenn, almost raped Maggie, tried to get Daryl and Merle to kill one another, attacked the prison and let loose a bunch of walkers to surround the complex.

Rick flip-flopping and looking stupid is just a dumb plot device to get Merle and Michonne out of the prison, that's all. The writers have done this time and time again, sacrificing character to get from point A to point B in the story. It's lazy.

Thank you...all this talk about that is "just Rick" and "Rick always has trouble making hard decisions" misses the point that there should have been no decision to make. You don't take an offer from a lunatic who has already tried to kill you and yours and contemplate it like the crazy dude is gonna uphold his end of the deal.
The show did Rick no favors with making him actually act like he was going to take the deal. There was one point in the episode where Merle had the higher moral ground than Rick...who sat in a writing meeting and thought that would be a good idea?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
how would Morgan even know about those zombies though? plus whoever burned them was driving an SUV that seemed consistent with what they had at Woodbury
How would he not have an suv? Morgan had grenades and .50 cal machine guns, plus sniper rifles and endless food and drink, he had a car to transport himself around and the supplies also. Morgan was crazy but functional, the guy devised all those traps gathered all that guns and ammo by himself, Morgan knows about Woodbury , same as the Gov knew Rick had more guns.