Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
finally saw last nite's episode. yeah nice touchin end for merle, goin out tryin 2 redeem himself. michonne openin up a bit, yeah real nice couple scenes there.

but when da episode was over, i jus felt like i was ripped off, scammed or sumthin. Like its been 3 episodes now n dis story/plot has not moved. rick spent da day wit krazy morgan, then rick spent da day wit krazy gov, now rick spent da day thinkin bout givin up michonne, all ended in da same results, grab da guns from morgan we goin 2 war. leave da gov, tell his ppl we goin 2 war. tell his peeps da truth bout merle n michonne oh yeah guys we goin 2 war.

dis show gettin real ass cheap, wit they budgeting n scenes and slow playin ish. Then of course they gonna have a krazy ass battle da last show n then mind fukk us for months. its like choppin a hot dime piece, takin her out 3 times n she wearin next to nuthin but wont let u hit it till date 5. fukk dis bish

Hammer

Banned
Daps
my guess is it goes down something like it did in the comics, hershels ugly daughter who nobody knows her name is probably carrying the baby and gets shot and the baby dies as well

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Carné Asada;3680710 said:
Nah, hell nah. Rick's entire character is based on catching Ls and making some of the hardest decisions. That's what makes Rick, Rick - in the comics and the show.

What would you do if you were in Rick's shoes? Take a chance and give up Michone, especially after Merle told you what he would do to her or stay and fight?

Rick catching L's is fine with me and things like his wife boning his best friend and getting knocked up by him, his best friend trying to kill him, his wife dying, his going nuts are all cool with me.
But making Rick look like an idiot is where I have a problem and his even contemplating the Governor's offer makes him look like a huge idiot. All of his experience with the Governor shows that he is not trustworthy and is a sadistic murdering scumbag so why would he think that he would hold up his end of a bargain?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Actually had some good writing tonight...these scenes between Michonne and Meryl pretty much redeemed both characters. Meryl proves that somewhere, he did have a heart. Michonne actually TALKED a lot for once, in a NORMAL fukking voice, and she was dropping KNOWLEDGE.

I liked this episode... the dialog was much much better than it usually is

This was another episode writtne by Scott Gimple, the future showrunner...hopefully he will take that deft handle on the show/characters with him when he is in charge of the entire show because his episodes have shown the most character gorwth and development of the characters on the show than any other writer.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Real talk this second half is kinda wack. Like Wtf is the plot man? Just seems like it went from trying to find the promise land to let's kill the governor and build this jail up. Zombies are like a afterthought now IMO. Like it's been a year Plus probably and these dumb fukks still in the same county and shyt probably just on the outer belt of Atlanta.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
They could done so much with Tyrese by now.

It was a decent EP last night, but I went to the gas station after the show and told the cashier to FILLER up same shyt the show runners must have told the show writers this season. They fill this shyt up with so much useless bullshyt. fukk that Glenn and Maggie shyt. fukk that conversation with Glenn and Daryl too.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thoughts:

Glenn proposing to Maggie tells me that one of them is dying...my guess is Maggie for the simple fact the crew cant afford to lose a guy in the group unless they are going to bring in some more characters

Im glad to see Merle kill some of the goons before he got murked...it was obvious he wasnt killing Governor

Rick has really been annoying me this season

I love the development with Michonee this episode

real talk 15 episodes have aired, and Ive only really liked about 5 of them, the rest have just been average or below

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Like its been 3 episodes now n dis story/plot has not moved.

yep, and they've dragged it out so much, that now they're obviously gonna leave us hanging with this last episode. there's just so much going on at the moment:

Andrea in the chair
Tyrese and his daughter
Milton
Glen & Maggie getting married
Daryl is upset and basically at the gate to Woodbury
Michone coming back to an awkward situation

not to mention the overall Woodbury vs Prison thing

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Pretty decent episode.
Like others have already mentioned I really dont like how idiotic and indecisive they are making Rick look. The flip flopping, hallucinating, and second guessing himself just makes him come off as a weak leader. I really wish they would've had tyrese more involved with the prison he could've helped Rick out dealing with some of this shyt. Herschel is useless and as much as I like Daryl he just isn't a decision maker and more of a soldier.
And Glenn....man I'm so sick of this whiny fukk still crying and holding a grudge b/c da govna saw his chicks t*ts. Get over it clown and be a man. You still fukking her and she still loves you so move on. It's time to put your war face on fakkit.
Everything else was pretty straight but AMC is really being cheap by putting in all this filler and I understand they want to slow it up and not run through so much source material (what little of it they shredded up with this horrible writing) but at least make the filler good. They finally develop characters and then kill them off in the same episode which is pointless. I mean you can just tell when some is about to killed. Now watch the finale is where you see all the money being spent where it'll be all kinds of deaths and action go down. Real talk I'm not nearly as hyped for this finale as I should be.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
am convinced this show is anti real dudes , first shane and now Merrill, although he did go out in a dope way, why couldnt they take out glens simping ass and smh @ rick costing someone else there life

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This episode set the finale up very well in my opinion, you got Daryl close to Woodbury looking for revenge, you got the Gov dealing with Andrea and Milton, poor guy going to get killed over Morgan burning those zombies up, you got the Gov taking his attack to the prison where he will lose more men, now i do think everyone is Tyrese group dies, his sister, Ben's father but he lives to seek vengeance next season. The reason being is that they ruined his story already, might as make him the bad guy against Rick for next year. Morgan going to come thru with that 50 cal machine gun and chop the Govs crew to pieces.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
This episode set the finale up very well in my opinion, you got Daryl close to Woodbury looking for revenge, you got the Gov dealing with Andrea and Milton, poor guy going to get killed over Morgan burning those zombies up, you got the Gov taking his attack to the prison where he will lose more men, now i do think everyone is Tyrese group dies, his sister, Ben's father but he lives to seek vengeance next season. The reason being is that they ruined his story already, might as make him the bad guy against Rick for next year. Morgan going to come thru with that 50 cal machine gun and chop the Govs crew to pieces.

You got high hopes for Morgan.