Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I expected to really hate this episode when I found out it was going to be focused on Andrea but shockingly I ended up liking it. I don't think I have had as ot and cold a reaction to any character on this show as I have Andrea. Hopefully the writers will stop making her such an annoying twat and let her become the cool character she is in the comic which last night's episode took a huge step towards doing. Even if you still dislike her you have to admit she was hardcore last night and that move with the stairway full of zombies she pulled on The Governor was some hardcore shyt.

What did suck about the episode was the continuation of the mischaracterization of Tyreese. Why is it so hard to write him as the smart, capable alpha male he was in the source material instead of the wishy washy, bland go along to get along guy that is on the show. By this point Tyreese should have been completely convinced of how fukked up The Governor was and been trying to get the fukk out of town with his sister. Instead he is still acting like Chicken George being happy to have a place to rest his head and not wanting to rock the boat. Even the glimpses during the episode of what the character could be were tinged with this sort of innate passivity that is just not cool at all.

And I just read that the guy playing Milton has been cast as a regular on a CBS series so I am guessing that Miltion will be getting murked by the end of the season.

I'm confused. In the beginning of the episode with Michonne and Andrea. Andrea asks Michonne about the walkers she has with her. In the comics wasn't one of the Walkers Michonne's boyfriend? Was Michonne in the show hinting that they raped her? She said they deserved what they got and weren't human to begin with.

It was her boyfriend and best friend in the comic but it looks like they are changing her backstory for the show.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
all season Ive been praying for Andrea to die but that ending last night :to:

:yeshrug: I laughed when I saw her on the torture chair.

Don't mind me though. Only peeps I care about on the show as of now is Darryl and Carl.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yea she was looking right in the talking dead....I think she was also in that movie butterfly effect back in the days.

Nah that's Amy Smart.

Amy_Smart.jpg

But yeah she does bare some resemblance to Laurie Holden (Andrea)

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
yall nikkas kill me after every episode trying to explain how the show isnt realistic when its a show about zombies....

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought this was an ensemble, when did it become the Andrea show? :pacspit:

She thought she was prison sweet prison, but now the Gov' torture chamber she stays. :pachaha:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Good god this governor storyline needs to hurry up and end :snoop:

this

it seems like ever since the barn , the drag on these dam story lines, they were moving (literally) at such a fast pace when the showed started now its like they get bogged down everywhere , first it was the farm, then it was the barn and now its this dam prison