Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Daps
Reppin
St louis
it was a screencap b. didnt say anything. google it and you'll find it.

saw the pics:ehh:
should make for great tv.

a0yqua.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh
carl actually gets shot in the eye in the comics...and plus carl losing his eye would be devestating to rick

i know what happens in the comic. that eye shyt don't happen until well after the prison. i doubt amc is going to have carl shot in the eye a season after he gets shot in the chest. judging from the promo picture, it looks more like rick is going to lose his eye

Hammer

Banned
Daps
another disappointing episode that makes like 6 in a row, i'm done with this show :beli:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
what's the big deal over burning the zombies? who cares?

it's pretty obviously rick will lose an eye but kill the governor somehow

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I don't like how this show focuses on a group/handful of characters for one episode. I understand thats how you develop the story with that many characters but :manny: a few segments with other aspects of the show would be good.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like how this show focuses on a group/handful of characters for one episode. I understand thats how you develop the story with that many characters but :manny: a few segments with other aspects of the show would be good.

it's pretty much the opposite of how it's done in the comics.

in the books, you go awhile w/o governor. forget he even exist, think that plot is over. then all of a sudden he pops outta no where like :gladbron: surprise!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking back if Merle actually acted civil to glenn and Maggie none of this would of happened lol he caused a chain reaction and inadvertently causes a Bunch of people to die

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Andrea escapes being held up against the tree with three walkers around her :beli:

Gov escapes all them Walkers :beli:

Gov magically appears as Andrea reaches the prison :beli:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I love how zombies become ninjas when its convenient on this. Andrea was in a wide open space,walked directly to the tree, gets grabbed by the earth ninja zombie :beli:

This war needs to happen already.

banan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show just broke Tyreese... to those reading comics...remember how badass his character was? Who's this TV Tyreese? All y'all calling him Cutty because his role as Tyreese is weak as shyt! He didn't deserve to be called Tyreese! Weak ass nikka :pacspit:

Oh, and btw, none of y'all noticed that while gov was driving his truck and Andrea was running away on the field, he had her on his right handside, where is his patch? Oh, wait, right eye... he saw here so quickly?! :ufdup:

I'm not even mentioning ninja zombies in the woods, sneaking up on Andrea.... :what: